• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hand to Hand - A series of editorials written by you!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

We here at KINGDOM HEARTS Insider are what we are because of the community. Our brilliant members and followers who stick with us despite all odds, giving us the motivation we need to continue onward and succeed in making this the #1 KINGDOM HEARTS news source on the web. We bring you news from all corners of the globe, and you've heard much of what we have to say through our editorials, but this time, we'd like to hear from you.

No doubt that everyone possesses many strong opinions about individual games, battle systems, and characters. They're kept like bottles on shelves, only opened when the situation demands it. Rather than keeping them all contained, why don't you let them out? Let us know exactly why you think Olympus Coliseum should remain as a constant in the series, why Olette is the most fantastic of all the KH girls, or why Sora will no way be able to get back before Riku can say "bug spray". The possibilties are endless, and we want to know everything!

There's no requirement for length. They can be as long or as short as you want them to, as long as you are able to get your point across. Keep them PG, and keep them relevant, but most importantly, have fun!

Send your editorials to Gexus, Master Spockanort, Señor Pepito, Narukami, Zephyr or Sign through our forums in Private Messages, or you can email them to us at kingdomheartsinsidergmail.

We can't wait to see what you have in store!

Claims

Taochan - KINGDOM HEARTS Birth by Sleep Volume 2

Last edited:

LightUpTheSky452

Haddyn Slayer
Awards
Website
oveliagirlhaditright.tumblr.com
Yes! This is exactly what I've been waiting for. Ironically, I was planning on contacting somewhat about whether or not I could post something, so I'll be sure to get this to you as soon as I can :D I know exactly what I'm going to write about. Thanks for this!

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Yes! This is exactly what I've been waiting for. Ironically, I was planning on contacting somewhat about whether or not I could post something, so I'll be sure to get this to you as soon as I can :D I know exactly what I'm going to write about. Thanks for this!
We've actually been hoping people would send in editorials to us(I swear we've said members could send them in before?) so it would have been wonderful if you had previously sent one in.
Looking forward to it though!

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I guess we needed an official announcement then!

Also, if anyone wants to claim a topic prematurely, I'll make a list in the OP so we can keep track! :D

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards
Wow. Cool idea. I'd love to do one. Sounds like something really intereting and fun to do, and you're right I do feel like I've had a lot of ideas just sitting in my mind. I can't wait to write one!

LightUpTheSky452

Haddyn Slayer
Awards
Website
oveliagirlhaditright.tumblr.com
Hehe, sorry about that. I'm sure you guys probably had said that in the past, but since I really just started posting comments recently... Well, I sure appreciated the announcement (as I had no idea about it), but you're probably right in the other members knowing they can post editorials.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Hehe, sorry about that. I'm sure you guys probably had said that in the past, but since I really just started posting comments recently... Well, I sure appreciated the announcement (as I had no idea about it), but you're probably right in the other members knowing they can post editorials.

Don't worry about that! These things happen, and we should have done better to inform everyone :D

But yeah, if you guys have any questions, comments or concerns, just fire away~

Hillboy

MIA
Awards
I'm sure a lot of people will be excited to take advantage of this opportunity! Editorials have never been my strong suit, but I might give it a try one of these days, sounds fun!

Gray Aria

The Misshapen Spark
Awards
This is so perfect! I've had one just sitting in my head for ages now. I can't wait to get started. I kind of want to keep the topic secret but I'm wondering does it matter if anyone else posts one that's too similar? I doubt anyone will but I can't be too sure. I guess that's just more incentive to get to work right away. I can't wait to see what other people write about.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I will see if I can cook something up
I've always liked it when we do community things like this :)

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
Do we have to have it all written out in the e-mail, or can we just attach it as a Word file?

I may, or may not do this depending on how much free time school allows me. It would also be largely dependent on if I can come up with a good topic for an editorial that I feel is worth delving into.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Do we have to have it all written out in the e-mail, or can we just attach it as a Word file?

I may, or may not do this depending on how much free time school allows me. It would also be largely dependent on if I can come up with a good topic for an editorial that I feel is worth delving into.

We'd prefer the text be in the email or PM, but we wouldn't mind it at all to accept a word document if that is what you prefer.

I will see if I can cook something up
I've always liked it when we do community things like this :)

Please do! I am excited to hear your thoughts on a topic in the series!

This is so perfect! I've had one just sitting in my head for ages now. I can't wait to get started. I kind of want to keep the topic secret but I'm wondering does it matter if anyone else posts one that's too similar? I doubt anyone will but I can't be too sure. I guess that's just more incentive to get to work right away. I can't wait to see what other people write about.

You can keep it secret. Just be aware that somebody could possibly have the same idea, and we don't want to have too many topics on the same thing. If you want to run it by one of us staff so we can at least have a small idea of what you plan to write about, feel free to do so.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
lemme write something on the mirage arena, be right back.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I'm expecting my editorial about trophies to be uploaded tonight. Any objections? No? Good.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
If anyone is stuck on an idea for an editorial, let this inspire you.

I've seen a few people respond to the most recent editorial by saying "Yeah, we've grown up and out of the series. I wish I could go back to being young again and feeling the magic", stuff like that.
So why not write an editorial about that? We'd love to see a regular member's insight into what they think Kingdom Hearts needs to do in order to get them feeling excited for the series again. What magic do they need to do, what pizazz should they throw into the game.

I forget if we've had anything like this already, but I think it would be interesting to see a member write an editorial about this.

Back