• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

halo vs kingdom hearts

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

halo or kingdom hearts?

• halo

Votes: 10 10.6%
  • kingdom hearts

Votes: 84 89.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue Mage

Bearer of the True Rune.
frodo101 said:
well i got halo for pc a few weeks ago, and i would have to go with halo, becouse it has better story line, and more action

Attack
Black Magic
White Magic
Skill<
Summon
Item
Escape

Doublecast
Glare
Intimadate
FLAME<

Charging.....5.......................4.......................3.......................2.............1.............

HOW DARE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HALO SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT DOESNT HAVE NEAR THE STORY THAT KH DOES!!!!!!! COMEON!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU SHOULD BURN IN NOOB HELL FOR SUCH A CRIME AGAINST HUMANATY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oathkeeper15

i think kingdom hearts has a better story-line and better characters and is overall better, but halo is a good game

H

holyBM

what kind of in idiot posts this
man they are two completely different games and yet you compare them that is like comparing apples and oranges
two different things you must be out of your ng mind to compare the two, what is in that head of yours you idoit!

Counter Shock

Bunneh As$as$in
come on, i think the story is deffinatlely better. but for action their probably tied, and please dont reply if you haven't played both

B

Blade of Justice

Even though I finally played Halo and thought it was pretty good, I gotta go with Kingdom Hearts. Even though some say its too kiddie like those people are only kidding themselves. A storyline should have a broad range of ages that like it and KH does. You don't have to have bullets to have a good game. THis is one of the games that you don't have to wait to be 18 to play.

Counter Shock

Bunneh As$as$in
ok first of all yes kingdom hearts is one of the best games i ever played. but you dont have to be 17 to play halo im 13 and i got it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back