• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Halo Movie = Bluray

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
That article is quite misleading, stating that Microsoft would never support Bluray, when in actuality Microsoft stated that whichever format wins the 'format war' would be supported by the Xbox 360, that in the event of a Bluray 'victory' Microsoft would have no issue with providing a Bluray add-on to the 360 in addition to it's HD-DVD drive add-on

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net
Halo on the PS3? I lol'd. Misleading title BTW/

1. Your source comes form the same site that claims. DOA and Mass Effect are coming to the PS3.((When 1. Itagaki said DOA5 and DOA:CC are just for xbox not only that he hates Sony and MS owns rights to Mass Effect so that won't happen.)) Yea PSU fails at news.

2. 20th Century Fox and Universal drop the project because it was to much money.

3. Microsoft wants HD-DVD to win. So they will do everything in there power to make it win. If Blu-Ray wins yes Halo may be on it but it will be on HD-DVD as well. It won't be exclusive.

4. For proff go to PSU? I done posted why they arent the best site to get news form.

5. Peter Jackson's King Kong, LOTR are on HD-DVD. Petter Jackson is working on the Halo movie. So I'm pretty sure Halo will be HD-DVD as well.

This rumor is BS. Some Sony fanboy probably made it up.

Edit
Form what I read on this Fox just got the license to make halo stuff, everything except the movie.

Last edited:

Crimson Jazz

You ain't got no YEEZY!?!
This is truly false. The reason why is because Fox dropped out of the Halo movie deal back in October 2006 because they wanted Producers Peter Jackson and Fran Walsh to lower the money the producers wanted. When the producers refused, they pulled out. So this topic is completely false and untrue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back