• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Halloweentown Transformations

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Awards
With October and Halloween right around the corner I figured I'd ask this question now. If Halloweentown ever returns, and this time all of our heroes visited the world, what would their transformations be? I have a few ideas and I'd like to see what everyone thinks.

Riku-Werewolf
For Riku I wanted to represent his struggles with Darkness and I thought of this line from Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
Remus:"Finally, the flesh reflects the madness within."
Sirius:"Well, you'd know all about the madness within, wouldn't you Remus?"

Axel-Creepy Clown
With his sarcastic personality and crazy red hair, a clown would be the perfect choice for Axel/Lea.

Xion-Porcelain Doll
Dolls are creepy. And since Xion was described as a puppet (close enough to a doll) I thought this would be an interesting and unique look for her.

Terra-Mr. Hyde
Like Riku, Terra has a history with Darkness, and to incorporate that into his transformation without copying Riku, Terra would adopt the monstrous form of Mr. Hyde,(the physical manifestation of Dr. Jekyll's darkness) complete with a top hat.

That's what I've been able to come up with. I can't really decide on what works best for the other characters, so if anyone has any ideas, feel free to share them in the comments.

Soldier

Awards
I always envisioned Halloween Town Kairi to be designed like a monster fish due to her name meaning Sea. Kind of like a dark version of a Mermaid.
So a creature from the black lagoon then?
And also, Aqua HAS to be a witch, there's no other way around it. Give us the girl with a pointy hat and faded threads.

Absent

Nomura's Biggest Fan
Awards
Roxas HAS to be a Scarecrow. After all...

DMdZc2kUIAA1eLe.jpg

scarecrow.jpg

okhi12

Awards
So a creature from the black lagoon then?
And also, Aqua HAS to be a witch, there's no other way around it. Give us the girl with a pointy hat and faded threads.
That made me think of Anti Aqua with a ragged pointy hat.

Naminé should be a ghost, after all her existence itself was very ethereal as a nobody.
Just give her a long, fluttering dress and make her completely white with a glowing aura. Kinda like Jack's dog, Zero.

I imagine HT Terra as a Frankenstein-like monster, with different patches of stitched skin and some metallic additions.

I can totally envision porcelain doll Xion, but it's ironically cruel and I feel bad for her.

If Isa was included, he'd be another werewolf because as Saïx he was obsessed with the moon and fits the myths, with him losing control and becoming enraged/berserk.

Soldier

Awards
That made me think of Anti Aqua with a ragged pointy hat.

Naminé should be a ghost, after all her existence itself was very ethereal as a nobody.
Just give her a long, fluttering dress and make her completely white with a glowing aura. Kinda like Jack's dog, Zero.

I imagine HT Terra as a Frankenstein-like monster, with different patches of stitched skin and some metallic additions.

I can totally envision porcelain doll Xion, but it's ironically cruel and I feel bad for her.

If Isa was included, he'd be another werewolf because as Saïx he was obsessed with the moon and fits the myths, with him losing control and becoming enraged/berserk.
I'd argue Terra would be better off as a golem. Think about it, the legendary golem of prague was brought to life as a servant to obey whoever put a scroll in his mouth, and was made out of clay (an earthy material). Terra's whole thing in BBS was being led astray by those he encountered, Master Xehanort especially. This thematically fits with his earth theme and character traits.

RonaldPoe

Awards
Roxas HAS to be a Scarecrow. After all...

DMdZc2kUIAA1eLe.jpg

View attachment 14309
I always found it hilarious how Jack's scared of Roxas in a cloak and not the dozens of macabre monsters in town. He's fine with Sora (who looks very similar) dressed as a vampire too (they quickly became good friends).

Also I'd say Riku would be either a Werewolf or some kind of demon. Aqua and/or Kairi would obviously be witches. Xion could be some kinda voodoo doll or 'creepy' marionette.

Soldier

Awards
I always found it hilarious how Jack's scared of Roxas in a cloak and not the dozens of macabre monsters in town. He's fine with Sora (who looks very similar) dressed as a vampire too (they quickly became good friends).

Also I'd say Riku would be either a Werewolf or some kind of demon. Aqua and/or Kairi would obviously be witches. Xion could be some kinda voodoo doll or 'creepy' marionette.
It's more the idea that Roxas (and other organization members) don't bother trying to blend in with the locals of Halloween town. They stand out against the usual inhabitants due to their lack of "monstrous features". Because of Donald's magic helping them blend in, Jack is more comfortable with them as they look "normal" to him (or at least as normal as a talking duck and dog, but werewolves exist in Halloween Town so it's not that farfetch'd)

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
What a TNBC-esque Namine outfit would be like is interesting to think about considering white has always been what's used for her. I have no idea what she could be, some kind of oracle-type design?

I like the idea of Riku as some kind of demon over a werewolf; for some reason, I was envisioning him as being able to float a foot or so off the ground, which would be pretty similar to Riku / Ansem at the end of KH1. Aqua as a witch would be perfect though. I can totally see that one.

SweetYetSalty

Awards
I was going to say Roxas would be a zombie, but the scarecrow is too iconic.

Ventus could be a mummy given he's like a thousand years old or something, but Donald claimed it already, cursed duck. Axel I would make a red devil or a flaming skeleton man. Making Xion a doll is a little too predictable, even if it's perfect thematically for her. So as a alternative I would make her a vampire. A memory gorging vampire who drains Sora and or Roxas dry whenever they are within a certain feet of her. The doll form works too though. Kairi could be a Lagoon creature with scales made out of seashells. And for Terra I would make him a Jason Voorhees-design figure in his Lingering Will armor complete with a Keyblade chainsaw. When Rage Awakens plays the chainsaw goes off.

Last edited:
Back