• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Halloween

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

CuStArD LuVeR

I AM THE ONE AND ONLY
Halloween Costumes

What're you wearing for Halloween this year (2006)?

I'm wearing a forest green cape with arms and zippers that was custom-made for me for Halloween. It kinda looks like the Org. 13 suit, but green and not as much detail.

Texkia26

Re: Halloween Possibilities

You can be a ceiling fan. I'm not sure how that will work out, but it sounds like a cool costume.

Sora_is_mine*2

Re: Halloween Costumes

I DON'T CARE WHAT THEY SAY! YOU CAN BE OLD AND DO HALLOWEEN.

I personally don't know. I was sorta thinking even though I'm a girl, to dress up looking half normal on one side, then have the Galian Beast of Vincent Valentine(VV) on the other. 0.o sweet.
Or a vampire that sorta relates to Sora in a way.

I want to be something dark this year, but it's like 2-300 dollars for an Organization 13 coat.

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Making Out With DT Cause He's So Damn Sexy!
Re: Halloween Costumes

I DON'T CARE WHAT THEY SAY! YOU CAN BE OLD AND DO HALLOWEEN.
Of course you can also be old and live in your mother's basement. :p but yes if you want to do halloween it's no one's business to tell you what to do just so long as you're not like in your 30's and going trick or treating then you might have a problem...

I want to be something dark this year, but it's like 2-300 dollars for an Organization 13 coat.
actually it's cheaper than that on e bay i believe....

What're you wearing for Halloween this year (2006)?

I'm wearing a forest green cape with arms and zippers that was custom-made for me for Halloween. It kinda looks like the Org. 13 suit, but green and not as much detail.
...hmm cool have fun.. -_-

DrBanxon

Styles Upon Styles

Savior of Dawn

Leader of the Dai Gurren Brigade
"My last year..."

Tch, age. Embarassed my ass. If you're so **bleep**ing embarassed, go to one of the millions of halloween parties in your local area. Halloween has been separated into two categories:
Trick-or-treating (Passive halloweener)
Halloweening (Hardcore Motha**bleep**s!)

The second are people who make extremely elaborate costumes, decorate like Hell reached Earth, and throw awesome parties. Anybody who says you're too old for halloween deserves to get a plastic knife up their ass.

I'm going as a scarecrow. Though, more like the scarecrow from Sleepy Hollow (Recently saw it, rented it.) I'll have a undead-skeleton mask, beat up old hat, shirt, pants, ect, with straw sticking out. I'll make sure to have a creepy voice 'n stuff. If I end up not having anything to do for Halloween, I'll figure out how to look like an actual scarecrow in my yard, and talk to people as they trick-or-treat at my house. Also tell the pumpkin-smashing bastards that I'm keeping a knife in my straw. : 3

Uh, anyways, most people like dark costumes. Try a missionary. Or maybe death or something. My personal favorite is God. Simple, really. Buy a nametag, write on the name area 'God' and stick it on your shirt.

marlousmiracle

For the Future
Website
www.myspace.com
Last year I didnt have a costume so I just put on my Rockets Jersey and told everyone I was a "Rockets" fan. Some people actaully thought that was a costume :p

SharinganBlue

AMV Maker
Have a fun time to all the kids who are trick-or-treating and for the others..well have fun I guess. As for me, Halloween is so boring and I'm just gonna stay home, surf the net and get up early in the morning since I have class, but I least I can steal candy from little kids. heh heh....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back