• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Halloween

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Hey guys, it's that special time of year again! Where people set out pumpkins and bring out the pumpkin spices. Or in my case, everyone in the neighborhood is decorating their houses with halloween decorations.

What's your guys plans for Halloween this year? Do any of you go out trick or treating? Hang out with friends or at home? Watch scary movies as a ritual? Do any of you celebrate halloween? What's your best and worst costume you ever wore? Any funny stories about celebrating Halloween?

As for myself, I usually stay home and eat my own store bought candy.

Except for last year. I went as Majora's Mask by making it myself and stumbling blindly around asking for candy. XD (I didn't make big enough holes to see out of my own mask because, I didn't want to ruin the hand drawn/color mask I put a lot of work into. lol.)

The worst costume I ever wore was when I was 14 years old and in middle school; I went as an angel. Thinking back on it now, I find it embarrassing. And I don't really celebrate Halloween all that much. For me it's mostly a excuse to buy some candy that's on sale. lol.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
when i was like 5 i went as a shadow heartless in a costume my mom made me. man i was dumb as hell. this year i’m going to take my brothers trick or treating, slowly driving around the neighborhood wearing a horsehead mask whilst two challenged goblins lurch out of the vehicle and demand candy. any other day of the year i’d be arrested for this biz so shoutout to jack diddlyin pumpkin

*any of you brohs got a party then hmu

Wintertide

Sp00ky GuRl
Awards
I'm going trick-or-treating again but this time at age 23. Last year I was a shark and my boyfriend was Hulk Hogan. This year, we're trying to be Macho Man Randy Savage and Hogan. We wild.

Muke

whatever
Awards
I might go out with Elisa. I don't think we'll go trick or treating, but do some other activities, like watching a horror movie or just walking through the parks at night or something. Will be a good time.

I always went trick or treating when I was little, and I think I always wore either pirate costumes or some other thing I can't remember. I don't really celebrate Halloween either.

Soldier

Awards
Well, I'm probably going to try and get that Sora costume that's available online for 50 bucks. I figure it would be amusing for my peers to watch the warrior of light dashing around the campus.

Then again, last year I tried to go as link last year, and ordered a hoodie for $60USD. As it turns out, the only thing they got right is the color, the hat/hood hybrid looks more like the assassins creed hood colored green, and the only distinction to the series is the triforce emblem on the back. That was another costume fail for me.

ImVentus

Awards
It's the time of the year for a new screening of Coraline. While gathering lots of candy in one big bowl.

End

Awards
I'll probably either be working or hanging out with friends. I might dress up but idk. Didn't bring any of my cosplay stuff to uni.

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards
Halloween is my holidayyy. I wait all 365 days for it and then I'm always either working or at school (or both). As is the case this year. YAY.

But with any luck I'll be able to get something together ~around~ the 31st if not on it. I really want to do a midnight picnic and appropriate some white paganism, brew some lambswool and stick needles in a Trump doll or something. If not that, scary movies are always a reliable, low-key way to celebrate. I promised my sister-in-law I would watch The Witches with her since she's never seen it buuut it traumatized me as a child so we'll see how that goes.

Looking forward, I can't wait until my sister's kid is a couple years older and I can use him as an excuse to go trick-or-treating. I mean take him trick-or-treating.

DarkGrey Heroine

How much closer could I be?
Awards
In my country, Halloween isn't a thing. So no actual trick or treat-ting, but people sometimes like to dress up or watch horror movies and eat candy and carve pumpkins, cuz why not. Being away from home, no pumpkin carving for me this year as well xD but when I was little, I loved doing it, even if it went terribly wrong. A child with a knife, what could possibly go wrong? And by wrong I mean aesthetically ugly, not cuts and bleeding, that was never the case.
Now that this year I discovered Undertale, you can tell my mind has been expanded regarding possible Halloween activities and content, also costumes, but I don't want to get that cringy!
I would like a blue hoodie tho.

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards
Halloween is cool, I used to always play horror games and watch movies with friends, don't know if I can this year. Hopefully.

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com
I haven't been able to go all out on Halloween decorations. I have wanted to get candy, but I never have any trick or treaters. It's a darn shame since I have gotten a lot of trick or treaters back when I was a teenager.

Soldier

Awards
Well, I ordered the KH 2 Sora costume that was from spirit of Halloween, and IT CAME TODAY! good thing it didn't get lost in the mail. I only ordered the suit and the crown necklace, I didn't get the wig for 2 reasons
1: it's too shiny for my liking
2: I already have brown/auburn hair, granted I can't keep it in Sora's spiky style for long as it will inevitably return to its regular cowlick with bangs look, but I can try.
And I also didn't get the kingdom key because it is classified as a weapon and would likely be confiscated by my university. Even though a large skeleton key isn't the definition of a lethal weapon, they always have to keep it fair.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Someone here on this forum reminded me I was going to stream Amnesia for them, so my plans for Halloween include:

lock all doors and windows
play Amnesia
drink enough coffee to not be tired for 3 days straight

Simba

Did some decorating this year with my boyfriend, but probably won't be able to do much on Halloween because of work. Will definitely have time to do the traditional yearly screening of Hocus Pocus followed by a few other randomly selected horror movies to make up a nice sppok-a-thon.

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com
Did some decorating this year with my boyfriend, but probably won't be able to do much on Halloween because of work. Will definitely have time to do the traditional yearly screening of Hocus Pocus followed by a few other randomly selected horror movies to make up a nice sppok-a-thon.
I hope you leave out plenty of candy for the trick or treaters. You don't want to find your place tee peed with toilet paper. I might want to watch Pan's Labrynth, didn't finish it last time because I was like in my preteens and got really terrified along with my younger half-sister when that soldier was having his face caved in with a beer bottle. I also did see It's Grinch Night, which was the Halloween prequel of Dr. Seuss's How the Grinch Stole Christmas.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
There were a lot of drama-filled Halloween parties back in my highschool years and a couple of decent ones during university. I'm not too big on costumes as much as I used to be. I've been invited to a costume party this year and I may be going as Killmonger to accompany my buddy's T'challa or visa versa depending on our mood.

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com
I'll be giving out candy at the Trunk or Treat Wednesday. Let's hope I don't have any coughing fits. (one of my medicines was making me cough. I'm not taking it anymore. Said cough tends to linger.)
Today's Wednesday, I wish you luck with your Trunk or Treat. I hope you aren't sick. If there is one thing that stinks is being sick on a day that you're looking forward to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back