• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Halloween

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Soldier

Awards
Well boys and girls, it's the day after halloween, how did your plans for the night go?
All i wound up doing was what i planned, running around my college campus dressed as Sora in his Kh 2 attire. Despite Kingdom hearts growing into a more "well known" title, only 3 people on my entire campus knew what i was dressed as (technically two, one of them had to think hard about it). Later on, i donned the hero of light's clothes again and gave out candy to trick or treaters for about 47 minutes, then the night just ended.

Also, my critical thinking teacher confused me for sonic the hedgehog, even after i showed her the disney brand behind the iconic crown necklace and was wearing more clothes than Sonic. I felt like i was made of glass at that moment and would just violently shatter on the spot.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
i just went shopping all day until i got home at 9pm, then i took pain pills and played mario.

Kagayaki

Awards
Well, all that happened yesterday was my dad giving me new cookware...

But I got some candy bags for 50% off today. Am I the only person who hates candy corn?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back