• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Halloween Costume/Sora Cosplay help

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spyells

You will open the door to light!
An enchanted castle. That's what college is called
Hey, guys!

I really want to cosplay as Sora (but any KH character will do) for Halloween. But I have a problem, I'm an 18/20 in women's sizes and I'm not sure where to find a Kingdom Hearts cosplay that will fit me. I already know where to get the Kingdom Key (although I was wondering if you guys could tell me where the best ones are, I saw some on ebay, but I'm cautious with that site). I don't know how to make clothes so that's out of the question. However, if I can't do a Kingdom Hearts cosplay I'm already considering other options. I hope you guys can help. :smile:

Reflection

Princess of Heart
Awards
Cosplay.com -

there's always really great stuff on sale there - wigs, premade costumes, keyblades...kingdom hearts is SUPER popular, so i'm sure at the very least, you can find tips on their forums. :)

Spyells

You will open the door to light!
An enchanted castle. That's what college is called
Cosplay.com -

there's always really great stuff on sale there - wigs, premade costumes, keyblades...kingdom hearts is SUPER popular, so i'm sure at the very least, you can find tips on their forums. :)

Thanks! I just checked out the site and it's pretty cool. Maybe they can tell me where I can find Donald Duck and Goofy in their KH outfits as well as their weapons. I've been looking and I can't find it. My brothers want the three of us to be the trio. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back