• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Film ► Halloween 2018–Alternative sequel to the original (October 19th)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

shuyin_zer0

Awards
Calling all horror fans!

Started shooting in South Carolina this weekend; Jamie Lee Curtis will be back as Laurie Strode, Nick Castle will be returning as Michael Myers (for the first time since the original), and John Carpenter (director of the original) will be producing and composing the score. The film takes place as if none of the sequels happened, retconning the sibling plot twist from Halloween II. Also stars Judy Greer and Andi Matichak as Laurie’s daughter and granddaughter.

This is my favorite film franchise, so I can’t wait lol.
What are your thoughts?

shuyin_zer0

Awards
Laurie 2018!
20_F84_AFD_F6_C1_43_EC_911_B_4_EEACB9_A5_F19.jpg

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards
I like the premise for this and how it sort of flips the script of the original on its head. Jamie definitely seems to be having fun with the part. There are moments that look a little silly (like the last bit with the closet door) but I'm interested to see how this follow up plays out.

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
I sat through the mind-numbing, cotton candy shrill of Scream Queens season 2, just because I wanted more JLC.

Ugh, I'm too ready for this movie.

shuyin_zer0

Awards
Film premiered at TIFF this weekend; debuted with 100% on RT. Currently sitting on 88.

I don’t care for reviews, but this is good for the scary amount of people that do. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back