• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Halloween 2013

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
tumblr_laymhwlV2g1qz7b4yo1_500.gif

Halloween arrives in a week; what are your plans, if any?

If you're dressing up for a party or event, or if you're still at an age where you can go trick-or-treating successfully, what are you going as?

And have you celebrated or done anything Halloween-y during the month, how?

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
Re: Halloween 2014

I'm hunting down an adventure time costume and it's killing meeee I want to be Simon Petrikov so bad but I can't afford the good ones/can't find a cheap one.
But yeah other than that just going to a costume party on campus and maybe going to Halloween Horror Nights at Universal Studios sometime this weekend

Solo

Silver Member
Awards

Where I live, Halloween isn't celebrated as part of their culture, and there aren't any trick-or-treaters going from door to door to give sweets to. I guess pretty much it's going to be another ordinary day for me.

There are, though, Halloween-themed activities around town. I might attend the public ones and take pictures of people with all sorts of costumes.

Gram

Banned
Awards

Due to my town being all shitty all there is, is a big thing in town where they give kids candy sooo I'll most likely spent it munching on candy and watching the Nightmare Before Christmas.

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards

If it wasn't deemed creepy for adults going trick or treating, I would go. Since it is, I'm probably gonna buy a bag or two of candy, and munch on it while I watch some horror flicks. Fuck kids and their able-to-trick-or-treat. >.>

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Halloween is my favorite holiday and I got to celebrate it for basically a month and a half last year (YAY DISNEY WORLD 8D), but this year... Not really doing much :C I'm not going to a party and I'm too old to go trick-or-treating, so I have no reason to wear a costume (I may wear one anyways, though~ c:) or really celebrate it. So my plans are basically watch Halloween movies and munch on candy. SAD FACE ;~;

Haeralis

Remains of the Judgement
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com

Halloween 2014? Jumping ahead a bit aren't we?

In any case, I've had a blast this Halloween season. I've watch tons of horror / thriller films. I also beat Silent Hill 4: The Room for the first time and loved it. Currently working on Eternal Darkness.

Silh

Slippery People
Awards

My birthday's close enough to Halloween, so I'm having an extravaganza downtown. The gang and I have decided on going as the Wizard of Oz quartet because of how fitting our respective roles will be. (I'm gonna be Tin Man.)

Shawty

Awards

I have never done anything Halloween related before :c I've never even seen a carved pumpkin! (or a plain pumpkin) So it'll be just another day for me. It's not really in our culture to celebrate Halloween like Americans do, we do have the yearly fright nights at theme parks and there probably are some parties related to it as well, but not to the point where people actually wear costumes. We have another holiday for that.

But, I hope everyone who does celebrate it has a happy halloween!

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 36435

im too fat and old to enjoy halloween without being a weirdo

Zen

Silver Member
Awards

bro halloween is all about being a weirdo

I'll just stick to watching horror movies on Halloween, and possibly playing Resident Evil REmake, and one of the SH games at night. Basically the same thing I've been doing this whole month minus playing horror games since I've been tackling my backlog. The only one that I haven't beaten is Clock Tower 3 which I'll do sometime before the 31st.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards

We got some pumpkins, but we're too lazy to carve them this year. Usually we carve the pumpkin and take the seeds out; baking the seeds to eat for later.

I'm too old to go trick or treating. I'll probably end up buying a cheap bag of candy of my choosing later to eat. Have some popcorn to go with it and a Halloween movie to watch too. C:

Gram

Banned
Awards

Halloween is my favorite holiday and I got to celebrate it for basically a month and a half last year (YAY DISNEY WORLD 8D), but this year... Not really doing much :C I'm not going to a party and I'm too old to go trick-or-treating, so I have no reason to wear a costume (I may wear one anyways, though~ c:) or really celebrate it. So my plans are basically watch Halloween movies and munch on candy. SAD FACE ;~;

;A; I know your pain </3

Hello my town sucks so much kids dont even trick or treat anymore, they throw some shit party in town. (and I use the term party loosely)

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Working a double shift and then going to a party. I'm going to be so exhausted.

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I already watched NBC with some friends and that was great, I worked on finishing up Rarity for my next cosplay and had Halloween as my deadline [Not sure if I'll make it or not, everything else is done but the dress], carved pumpkins with another set of friends [I made a Snorlax pumpkin but it collapsed last week.], then I'm working the overnight into Halloween wearing my purple wig from Rarity, glasses from my Jade Harley cosplay, and spider earrings and vampire fangs from my Vriska cosplay during work. I'd wear a full out cosplay, but I don't really feel like explaining MLP or Homestuck to customers.

Then I have a legit party on the 1st. I BELIEVE I will be doing Day of the Dead make up with my friend, who later I hope will take photos of me for the cosplay contest here and another I'm entering on another site.

So busyyyy. ((@A@))

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Those are cool. I wish I could carve some pumpkins of mine and display them somewhere for people to see, but I'd get into trouble for "stirring public unrest". :( They wouldn't be half as fun without glowsticks inside.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back