• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Halloween 2013

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
Those are cool. I wish I could carve some pumpkins of mine and display it somewhere for people to see, but I'd get into trouble for "stirring public unrest". :(

ugh that's horseshit. "oh man those glowy pumpkins are sure making me feel uneasy. i better make sure not to just ignore it and make an issue out of it."

you can't even put it up in a windowsill or something indoors showing outside? that's really dumb

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
ugh that's horseshit. "oh man those glowy pumpkins are sure making me feel uneasy. i better make sure not to just ignore it and make an issue out of it."

you can't even put it up in a windowsill or something indoors showing outside? that's really dumb

Yeah, the society here isn't really familiar with Halloween, and I have to respect them. Putting it by the window showing outside would just make it worse, because then those disturbed would immediately know that someone in this particular apartment unit is trying to scare the jelly out of people.

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards
Going to a Halloween Party tomorrow night. It's not an Australian thing like it is in the US or UK. We just adopted it as an excuse to dress up and get drunk. I mean honestly, who doesn't like to see drunk girls in revealing outfits?!

I made my Scarecrow mask tonight. It's pretty decent for a first time go at it. I'm only disappointed that I could find proper rope for the hangman's noose.

Zven

where I live sucks too so as much as I'd love to do something special and costumes and stuff I'll be doing a horror movies marathon

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
We just adopted it as an excuse to dress up and get drunk. I mean honestly, who doesn't like to see drunk girls in revealing outfits?!

Come Halloween, I'll be as fully clothed as I possibly can be.

Because I realize that there is nothing more frightening to some men than a reminder that women were not put on this earth just for them to look at.

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards
Come Halloween, I'll be as fully clothed as I possibly can be.

Because I realize that there is nothing more frightening to some men than a reminder that women were not put on this earth just for them to look at.
yep, because i find women attractive and enjoy the time of year where they don't feel shamed for being a little loose with their clothing i totally believe all women are on this planet to please my penis.

Passion

Silver Member
Awards
if you're not drunk or getting candy on halloween, then you're not doing it right.

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
the kanye concert i was going to got postponed, i learned this morning

so i'm not sure what to do now. i have a lot of work. i think i'll watch a halloween movie, or something.

Nine-Tailed Fox

?˖✧ Army of One ✧˖?
Awards
Website
sailorstar-fox.livejournal.com
Just spent the day chilling at home. Threw on a costume, got a bunch of candy, and now i'm about to watch the Fosters Home for Imaginary Friends Halloween special with my brothers.

And once the little guys are in bed, i'll treat myself to a horror game/anime and creepypasta marathon on youtube/various sites.

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
My Halloween party starts tomorrow night; getting trashed as shit, followed by a college open house at 9AM. Not sure if I'm even gonna have an opportunity to wash off the make-up in between.

Sometimes, being young and irresponsible sucks.

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Had a movie marathon tonight with some friends. Watched V/H/S which was fucked up to all hell but entertaining, Mystery Science Theater as a palate cleanser for v/h/s, Battle Royale [not horror but hey], and a couple other movies.

Tomorrow is a day of the dead party and I'm really excited.

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards
I got drunk as fuck and freaked a lot of people out with my Scarecrow mask. It's funny how a simple hessian bag with a bit of stitching can be creepy as fuck.

After the party I went out and met up with my girlfriend in the city. I met Jesus and lots of people wanted photos.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Got drunk and watched fucking terrible horror movies which was hilarious.

D

Deleted member 36435

i played video games and had woke up like six times at night covered in sweat and then got up and felt like i was gonna collapse

Hero

See You Space Cowboy!
Awards
I got pretty fucked up last night.

I didn't dress up, but I could have just said I was a hipster since I dress like one lol. My friend and I drove out to a bar. I had a 4 Loko on the way there and I chugged that shit down not knowing it fucking had 12% alcohol. I had a jack and coke, a jamieson on the rocks, and probably something else.

I lost my phone in the process. Somehow it wound up at a 711 and I drove out earlier this morning to go and get it.

Passion

Silver Member
Awards
dude, just drunken shenanigans.

opened up the night with 4 shots of crown royal, three beers, and another shot. took a few hits. somehow we ended up in the campus fountain and we thought it was a good idea. personally, no regrets.

1385977_10202206987397681_194352999_n.jpg

Zven

My friends didn't want to do anything special for Halloween so I just spent the day playing Batman and then at night I made me a Halloween Pizza and watched Planet Terror, then some more Batman and then the latest episode of American Horror Story.

dude, just drunken shenanigans.

opened up the night with 4 shots of crown royal, three beers, and another shot. took a few hits. somehow we ended up in the campus fountain and we thought it was a good idea. personally, no regrets.

lovely

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
i actually had a great night:
-went to different uni houses around which hosted haunted houses and shit, and some were legitimately creepy! i fell back on being a smart-ass to deflect this
-i helped a friend find love in the midst of this
-people from my highschool were in town so we hung out with some of my friends at my room for hours upon hours and it was pretty fun. talked about heavy stuff, funny stuff, changes and all that. went to bed at 2:35. enjoyable since i started the night off with being an asocial grump with a headache.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back