• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Halloween '10

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lone

The Lone Wolf
Awards
I did one of these last year and now im doing another. I know its still early but the months will pass very quickly and it will be here in no time. I want to know what you might be doing for Halloween or you can tell me what you are going as.

I myself don't know exactly what im doing its still in debate but I know that if we do something im going as the Mad Hatter.

Musical charm

eh, I'll probably just stay home and play video games like I did last year, but who knows, I might go and hang out with my friends, but I kinda doubt that...

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
I want to be... A skeleton. I tried to be one last year but, sadly, all the stores were sold out by the time my parents got around to even looking. So, I had been a reaper [again] instead.

As for what I'm going to do, I have no idea. Likely celebrate over at my grandparents' since my parents now believe that being over twelve means I'm not allowed to trick or treat anymore. Same for my sis. =w=; If all goes well, I still might be able to get a candy hunt in. And then there's my cousin's birthday just a day prior...

Trag

Bronze Member
I got a green man costume, i'm going to be green man.

Musical charm

I want to be... A skeleton. I tried to be one last year but, sadly, all the stores were sold out by the time my parents got around to even looking. So, I had been a reaper [again] instead.

As for what I'm going to do, I have no idea. Likely celebrate over at my grandparents' since my parents now believe that being over twelve means I'm not allowed to trick or treat anymore. Same for my sis. =w=; If all goes well, I still might be able to get a candy hunt in. And then there's my cousin's birthday just a day prior...

that is sooooooo wrong!!!! lol, I'll still trick or treat when I'm 20!!! lol, but I'm 12 as of now.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
i'll be trick-or-treating every year as long as there's always candy ouo;

i'm uncreative so i'll just go as a viking this year.

Radar

Bronze Member
At the end of August I usually put up the cornstalks infront of my house, put a mess of cobwebs up, make some scarecrows, and get a bunch of pumpkins.

As for trick or treating, Im going as Vanitas. Swear to god, Im going to try to get a decent outfit like his, and make a badass mask. I'll even take some pics of me on halloween for you guys.

Gotta love that night.

E

Eyesore

I'm probably going to paint my face and call myself something weird, like "The Paladin."

Optimus Rhyme

Better than Ken at LoL
I plan on going as jeels
1x1td.gif

impart

Climb The Sky
gonna be Gir
or
sakura from CCS
I haven't decided, but I better soon, because I need to start sewing it :|

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
Well, you are never too old to get candy from random strangers...so that's exactly what I'm doing with friends.

Kouryuu

Right behind you...Mwa hahaha! Ok, not really.
Probably nothing again, I haven't gone out for Halloween since 2007. But it's probably because I moved a few months later and now I'm in a neighborhood with nothing but middle aged adults with empty nest syndrome, retired old people and little kids. I just buy the candy I want to eat and pretend I'm giving it to trick or treaters, but none ever come so I get the candy myself :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back