• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hallo.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Zul

Awards
Greetings, here is your welcoming kitty!

Rv3fcIf.gif

mlem mlem

KeybladePenguin

Awards
OO a project? Please do inform us on what it is! I'm eager to support your creative endeavors.
Had an idea to make a 7th Stand User type user on RPGMaker...but with the plot to Kingdom Hearts 1 and with Final Fantasy classes. Thats the most nutshell explanation I have but I have notes and a plan and stuff its just trying to beat the Spongebob effect regarding both dialogue and the simple making of the game. Also I cannot draw to save my life.

Attachments

• images - 2021-02-21T020034.517.jpeg
    images - 2021-02-21T020034.517.jpeg
    25.3 KB · Views: 0

v4vendetta

Awards
Had an idea to make a 7th Stand User type user on RPGMaker...but with the plot to Kingdom Hearts 1 and with Final Fantasy classes. Thats the most nutshell explanation I have but I have notes and a plan and stuff its just trying to beat the Spongebob effect regarding both dialogue and the simple making of the game. Also I cannot draw to save my life.
That sounds super ambitious! I've always wanted to use RPGMaker but I can never fork over the price for it.
I can draw a little bit but I've never done pixel art or anything. If you need an artist for comms or smth lemme know!

KeybladePenguin

Awards
That sounds super ambitious! I've always wanted to use RPGMaker but I can never fork over the price for it.
I can draw a little bit but I've never done pixel art or anything. If you need an artist for comms or smth lemme know!
Thanks. I may not be such a good pick to make this game. Or may ever make it at all. I look at the screen and just...guh.

Back