• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

half of the year passed, lets make a review

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

june

June, the 6 month of the 12 we have, so half of the year is already gone. Many thing have happened, and many will.
lets make a review of what he have from the 2010, the good thing, the bad thing, and what u think will happen in the next half

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
January Kept my staff position. Start of new series of Dr. Who. Found my love for the Sookie Stackhouse novels. Got to know people better on/off Internet.

February Kept my staff position. Got to know people better on/off Internet.

March Kept my staff position. Got to know people better on/off Internet.

April Kept my staff position. Did first two exams of academic year. Accepted my firm and insurance university choices. Got to know people better on/off Internet.

May Kept my staff position. Did next four exams of academic year. Got to know people better on/off Internet.

My life is so uneventful. :(

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards
Wow, this year's been going so fast. owo;;

Well, nothing spectacular has happened, really... I've made lots of new great friends, though, and strengthened my friendship with old ones. I reckon I've had some particulary fun times with my friends for the past half year, but I really can't remember them that clearly. There was that trip to Helsinki, which was probably the highlight of these 6 months. <3

I hope the other half would be more eventful. c:

june

good things: became staff of a forum. Met new friends, played kh 358/2 days. met akuroku. met this forum and awesome people in it <3. Made to maintain my marks even when I didn't study at all. Went to dream theater's concert

bad things: the earthquake, family problems, school is a shit, preu is wasting my time >.>

I have have a good year so far :)

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
January
Oh, dear lord... WHY DOES EVERYTHING HAVE TO HAPPEN IN ONE MONTH? D8 Birthdays, after affects of new-years, all my relatives wanting to visit, having to catch up on Christmas with some people still... Also, really sucky weather. Ugh... =w=

February
Toned down a bit from the last month, but still. Jesus, how many people in my family were born in spring? More birthdays, Valentines day [which honestly, really sucked for me since I didn't go to public school this year and thus, didn't even have a party], and more relatives wanting visitations and weekend fun. Also, parents ignored me a bit more than usual this month...

March
Oh, hey, look! It's my birthday now! But, it really, really sucked... Goddamn, why have my b-days been sucking the past five years? But, um, anyway I finally got a bit of a break this month from the mayhem. 8D Also, started visiting my friends more often, but only due to the impending move to Germany.

April
... Boring. Really, truthfully, boring. My folks got re-married, which turned out to be a disaster both during the festivities and afterward. But, hey, I got to see my great-grandma-ma. >w< <3 Oh, and uh, started playing more vidya games and writing more.

May
Went by really fast at some points and really slow at others... School was being really, really, stupid, having glitches and malfunctions here and there that resulted in my mother getting phone calls that would only get me in trouble when it was a mistake on their part. Which is partly why I hate online school. Asides from that, got an emulator for twewy, started chatting on msn, and uh... Kinda fun, I guess. Oh, and discovered I am not moving to Germany anymore. Fun.

... For some reason, my life seems so much more boring when I am still experiencing it yet, when I look back, it was kinda fun. I want my summer break now, though.

αsiя

space coke
jan: can't remember
feb: can't remember
mar: not a good month but had some good times
apr: probably the most fun, went to many places and had a good last month of school
may: had some good times

Jolts

January: School
February: More school
March: Even more school
April: Spring break... And then school.
May: Got 2nd place in the pokemon tournament, beat Super Mario Galaxy 2 in a week, and then went to school.

Is it just me or is there a pattern somewhere?

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
nothing interesting this year off the top of my head.

But I have made lots of friends this year/ever since I started high school. Hard to believe freshman year is pretty much over.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
Government's being a pain in the ass... school work... Kubo be retconning... Nomura be retconning... I be writing... school work... My dog's rapid-fire aging... my 17th birthday... school work... Dad's rapid-fire aging... BBS came out... school work...

Nope. No, no pattern here to be seen at all...

s1gildragonin30years

BritneyBritofldw

Jan: Boring
Feb: Boring
March: Boring
April: Boring
May: Boring
June: Boring
July: Boring
August:Boring
September: Even more boring, its school time again
October: Boring
November:Boring
December: OOOOO SHINY THINGS-boring

My year thus far has not been bad.

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
January - early May:

Oh boy, college stress -_-

Rest of May - now:

Oh boy, my first summer with IBS -_-

Optimus Rhyme

Better than Ken at LoL
January: Woo nothing to do. Time off from sports, was nice.
Feburary: WHO DAT. Started getting back into shape.
March: Track starts
April: Ho- shit. Australian. Hot.
May: Track ended, not too much school work left.
June: Finals in a few weeks, coasting by. Summer here I come.

Key

Exile
Awards
January: School.
February: school
March: school.
April: OMG THEATER PRODUCTION went well.
May: school.
June: OMFGIMASENIOR

Future~~~
July: *working on summer projects for AP art*
August: *see July*
September: school--- omgBbS YAY.
October: school-- halloween, yai.
November: school
December: more school.

*points* that's usually how my year goes. every single year. lol.

Chris

I share this account w/ my mom lmao
Awards
surprised that no one has pointed out that January 1st to June 1st has only been 5 months, not half of the year yet lol

but anyway

january: shit

february: slight glimmer of hope and then more shit

march: shit

april: slight recovery and then relapse of shit

may: 75% recovery

june: we'll find out.

Callaghan

Awards
January: Summer, it tries to steal my porcelain glow, But Parachute festival was good even through thunder storms o.o Missed getting Aaron Gillespie's Signature on my Alfred Bear =( Trying to finish project before summer hand in
February: 1 final week of summer school o.o also worked full time at the comic shop as the manager was away =)
March: Uni - Hand-in Projects + BF's 21st
April: Uni - Hand-in Projects + Easter + Armageddon Expo (was pretty S*!t this year =/)
May: Uni - Hand-in Projects
June: Uni - Hand-in Projects, trying to leave 1 of my 3 jobs ><"
To Come:
July: 2 Weeks Holiday! Then Uni ><" + My 21st
August: Uni - Hand-in Projects
September: Uni - Hand-in Projects
October: Uni - Hand-in Projects
November: NO MORE UNI! Sister's wedding =)
December: Summer of tech? Do hope so =S

A lot of stress, a lot of hand in's, and approx. one drunken night a month of a birthday party of some sort

Lumen et ignem

Bronze Member
January- Got my act scores
February- Pretty boring
March- Uneventful
April- Uneventful
May- Went on a band field trip and got to ride a lot of roller coasters
June- Summer vacation and family reunion

The rest of the year will probably be uneventful for the most part.

Stars

&#12522;&#12463;
Boring life, half of the year i have spent my time in studying in college, rush for assignments, and then exam.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back