• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Haley Joel Osment.....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sonickenshin

Awards
voice acting makes a ton of difference! when i heard crapcar do ansem in kh2, i was very disturbed!
The man has done too much good in his life to be considered crap. May one character be damned. As far as I can tell, Billy Zane never made more than 5 high quality dubs (Noein, Shadow Hearts 2, etc.). Sure. They're both good actors. But, whatever.

Plus beating Epcar up just for being the guy that replaces the other dude just because he voices the same characters as the seiyuu (Akio Otsuka) doesn't seem fair.

Let's just aim the hatred to the casting directors for not thinking, k? :thumbup:

#1 Xemnas

#1 Sex Man
i'm hoping he's improved. i've been told he had no access to zanes work in kh1 in which to base off his own. thats why it was so suckish. maybe he will be better, maybe not.

but anyway, hopefully they can fix haley.

sorabrawl

I'm sure that there is a way to at least alter his voice electronically. Either way, i'd rather it be Osment than another preson being Sora

I think Zack Tyler Eisen (Aang from Avatar The Last Airbender) would do a good job if he was the voice of Sora.

sorabrawl

Yeah you're right ^

Let's relate this to the Harry Potter movies.

Daniel Radcliffe whom is 20 is voicing a teenager at 16.

If Daniel can do a voice younger than his own so can Haley Joel Osment.

Pern

Mewtwo The Wise
With Mewtwo in the Kingdom Hearts Universe
The man has done too much good in his life to be considered crap. May one character be damned. As far as I can tell, Billy Zane never made more than 5 high quality dubs (Noein, Shadow Hearts 2, etc.). Sure. They're both good actors. But, whatever.

Plus beating Epcar up just for being the guy that replaces the other dude just because he voices the same characters as the seiyuu (Akio Otsuka) doesn't seem fair.

Let's just aim the hatred to the casting directors for not thinking, k? :thumbup:

I agree ;) people attend to beat up the va and not the directors.

pokemaniactim

I don't think it matters if Sora sounds a little bit older. :p Who cares...at least we get the game finally...Now about the Final Mix games... :D

Sora The Key

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I think he is gonna sound weird as hell in Re:COM. Haley Joel Osment doesnt sound the same as he did in KH1 and COM takes place directly after, Not quite enough time for Sora to have hit puberty. I just dont think he will sound good for the age he is portraying this time around.

Um. Basically it doesnt matter. why? well in Japan, The VA for Sora has sounded the same throughout the series from the first to 2nd. So it dont matter. he sound fine.

Santuary

Um. Basically it doesnt matter. why? well in Japan, The VA for Sora has sounded the same throughout the series from the first to 2nd. So it dont matter. he sound fine.

Thats exactly why I don't think Sora's voice change is really cannon at all.
Also, it's weird that he would not hit puberty until the age of 15. Most boys start hitting puberty as early as 13, or even 12.

Flygon017

The voice acting really isn't that important. Sure, it's nice to hear some good voice acting, but it really is just the game itself that counts.

Besides, you'll get used to it after a while. So, it will be fine

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Honestly? Haley's KHII voice will work fine.
It really doesn't matter.

Also, it's weird that he would not hit puberty until the age of 15. Most boys start hitting puberty as early as 13, or even 12.
There is no specific age for such things. :/

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
Im pretty sure they are altering his voice.... somehow X_X

Malevolence

Raw Life
Young Sora having KH2 Sora's voice is awkward if you ask me. Its like his voice suddenly got deeper in 1 day after he closed the door and killed Xmans heartless.

Last edited:

Muse

you look atrocious
They will obviously alter his voice, some way or another. And I don't think anyone other than Haley Joel Osment can voice Sora.

Please, can someone close this thread already? It's getting repetitive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back