• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Haley Joel Osment.....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sweet Genocide

I think he is gonna sound weird as hell in Re:COM. Haley Joel Osment doesnt sound the same as he did in KH1 and COM takes place directly after, Not quite enough time for Sora to have hit puberty. I just dont think he will sound good for the age he is portraying this time around.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
oh come on now, don't worry how Sora will talk in the game, I don't see why you people care so much about voice acting? isn't it pretty much the game that counts? honestly if I always thought about how the characters will sound, I'm sorry I would go nuts.

I'm sure they'll do a fine job on his voice, remember they have the power :)

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards
It doesn't really matter... I concentrate more into the game itself.
Although I would be mad as hell if Axel's voice actor changed.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
It doesn't really matter... I concentrate more into the game itself.
Although I would be mad as hell if Axel's voice actor changed.

axel's voice actor is already confirmed to be playing Axel again.

HJO's voice isn't that different. It wouldnt be that hard to alter your voice to make it sound a couple years younger. Sure it would take practice but it can be done.

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards
Keyblade_Masta (will soon hit Platinum XD) said:
axel's voice actor is already confirmed to be playing Axel again.
Me knoes that, luv... I WOULD be mad IF it changed. :D

sonickenshin

Awards
I'm sure that there is a way to at least alter his voice electronically. Either way, i'd rather it be Osment than another preson being Sora
And, there is apparently. They did had to do that with Aang's VA when he reached puberty.

HJO's voice isn't that different. It wouldnt be that hard to alter your voice to make it sound a couple years younger. Sure it would take practice but it can be done.
When you hit puberty, your vocal chords grow. And, it'll be VERY hard to change your voice by yourself. ...and it has been proven.

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
I think you're worrying about it a little too much. After all, if it really made that much of a difference, they'd just find a younger VA to play as Sora. Still, I think HJO will be able to portray a younger Sora. He at least has references to refer to, in case he forgets how to sound younger.

RuffPuff

Filthy Turnip
Awards
It won't be that bad if Sora dosn't the same, right? Like.. we can just turn the tv down, lol. Uhh.. no.

Hmm.. one of the many people at Enix will change his voice with the voice changer, anyway.. so yeah.. no need to worry I guess.

WaveK89

I'm not really worried. I'm pretty much used to KHII Sora's voice, so it's no big deal for me. At least we won't have to worry about Riku as well. David's voice doesn't eally change, of course, we should expect that it doesn't.There is Namine as well to look at.

Z.e.X.i.O.n

it would sound awkward at first.. but i guess we'll just have to get used to it..
just as how KH2FM+ owners (such as myself) got used to the japanese text throughout most of the game!! :/

so i wont think it as a big deal!!

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
I don`t mind... Just enjoy the game.

thank you so much, exactly what I was going to say, just enjoy the game, who cares about the voice acting I mean its going to be cool to hear Sora, but honestly thats the only reason why I'm getting the game, and because I'm really bored right now :)

Sorax81

Hopefully he doesnt do the vioce he is annoying

I GOT A MAMA FOR OBAMA

OBAMA 08'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back