• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Haley Joel Osment Comments on Kingdom Hearts 3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Kitase said that KH3 won't get in the way of FFXV's development and won't use up resources. That means that they have enough staff and money to develop both games side-by-side by their respective teams. KH3 is a high priority game like XV.

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
At this point, the lack of news is a comfort as opposed to a mystery. I wouldn't mind a little gameplay update, though, something going over different technical mechanics that wouldn't spoil anything for you SISSY STORY LOVERS. Stuff like hit impacts, particle graphics, AI, the like. But the game is obviously coming along.

KHRULER

Awards
Kitase said that KH3 won't get in the way of FFXV's development and won't use up resources. That means that they have enough staff and money to develop both games side-by-side by their respective teams. KH3 is a high priority game like XV.

So that means I was right, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back