• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Haley Joel Osment Comments on Kingdom Hearts 3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Yeah, there's no real proof that that actually happened so I wouldn't take it as truth.
The only thing that I can see stopping Willa though would be Arrow.

KHRULER

Awards
It was on kh13 described as a lost interview though the user didn't respond when someone asked for a source.

EDIT:User did post a link to the same site but there was no actual proof that the interview existed.

Last edited:

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
It was on kh13 described as a lost interview though the user didn't respond when someone asked for a source .
You can't take someones word if they can't back it up with a source though.

In the OP, they had a link to this facebook page which has just over 200 likes. Considering Willa's success on Arrow, and her fame on other projects, combined with the fact she has over 57,000 followers on Twitter, it is even more likely to be fake.

Not to mention, when asked for a source, two people linked a different thread where the only message to Willa was ""Willa i just wanted 2 say that u Were AWESOME AS AQUA in Kingdom hearts!(PLS respond back! :)", which she responded back with "Thank you for your support! X".

Not enough evidence to take this claim as truth.

KHRULER

Awards
You can't take someones word if they can't back it up with a source though.

In the OP, they had a link to this facebook page which has just over 200 likes. Considering Willa's success on Arrow, and her fame on other projects, combined with the fact she has over 57,000 followers on Twitter, it is even more likely to be fake.

Not to mention, when asked for a source, two people linked a different thread where the only message to Willa was ""Willa i just wanted 2 say that u Were AWESOME AS AQUA in Kingdom hearts!(PLS respond back! :)", which she responded back with "Thank you for your support! X".

Not enough evidence to take this claim as truth.

That was exactly my point.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
I think Hayden Panettiere will return for KH3, but afterwards I'm not so sure. They may go with Alyson for future installments.

As long as David Gallagher and HJO still return it's all good. I have heard that Willa Holland may not voice Aqua anymore though...
Hayden seems pretty commited to it. Unlike her peers she is always working, if she can find time to do one line for bbs I'm sure she will come back for 3 and beyond

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Hayden seems pretty commited to it. Unlike her peers she is always working, if she can find time to do one line for bbs I'm sure she will come back for 3 and beyond
Um, since KHDDD Haley has been working on The Spoils of Babylon, Alpha House, Tusk, and The World Made Straight, while David has jumped between a few things such as Criminal Minds, Vegas, The Vampire Diaries and CSI.

Haley, Hayden and David are all actors. They're all working.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards

But she couldn't find time to do Xion in 1.5 which was much more substantial than one line, so I'd say its still way up in the air if she will return.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
But she couldn't find time to do Xion in 1.5 which was much more substantial than one line, so I'd say its still way up in the air if she will return.

Was it that she couldn't find time, or she wasn't asked to do it? It seems, at least to me, that considering Alyson was voicing Xion in DS Days, the number-one choice for Days the movie would naturally be her as well.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Was it that she couldn't find time, or she wasn't asked to do it? It seems, at least to me, that considering Alyson was voicing Xion in Days, the number-one choice for Xion would be her.

But then why go back and forth between the two constantly rather than just settling on either one actress or both to reprise a single character specifically?

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
But then why go back and forth between the two constantly rather than just settling on either one actress or both to reprise a single character specifically?

This, I don't know. Especially with the fact that Xion was voiced by Hayden in DDD for her five-word line. I'm not all that familiar with the history of the voice works; does it mean that Xion was supposed to be voiced by Hayden in the first place, considering her and Kairi has been voiced by Risa Uchida for the Japanese versions of the game?

I always thought that Kairi was Hayden and Xion was Alyson, but now it has become all jumbled up.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
This, I don't know. Especially with the fact that Xion was voiced by Hayden in DDD for her five-word line. I'm not all that familiar with the history of the voice works; does it mean that Xion was supposed to be voiced by Hayden in the first place, considering her and Kairi has been voiced by Risa Uchida for the Japanese versions of the game?

I always thought that Kairi was Hayden and Xion was Alyson, but now it has become all jumbled up.
Yeah, Xion and Kairi are suppose to have the same voice, but I guess since they figured Alison voiced Kairi a few times, then Hayden should also voice Xion.
Which has basically lead to inconsistent voice works and confused fans.

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
Saw this the other day. Definitely gonna see "Babylon" and it's nice that he's simply a fan like the rest of us.

RD Juggler

Awards
Honestly, can't we all just agree that scheduling conflicts won't stop any of the main VAs from coming back? I remember that Johnny Depp didn't go for KH2, but (Captain) Jack Sparrow was one of the many supporting characters that are definitely not part of the vital roster. I mean, Corey Burton does excellent jobs on his respective characters!

Still, considering our population number as fans, we shall BOYCOTT if there is even one missing VA!:cool:

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Honestly, can't we all just agree that scheduling conflicts won't stop any of the main VAs from coming back? I remember that Johnny Depp didn't go for KH2, but (Captain) Jack Sparrow was one of the many supporting characters that are definitely not part of the vital roster. I mean, Corey Burton does excellent jobs on his respective characters!

Still, considering our population number as fans, we shall BOYCOTT if there is even one missing VA!:cool:

Uh, but scheduling conflicts can stop them. And nobody is going to boycott because that's pointless.

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
ilu HJO

I wonder what groundwork they were laying down that they would need to speak to him this early in development? Drawing up contracts? And what's that about summer Haley? Mmhmm~ I see you.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
ilu HJO

I wonder what groundwork they were laying down that they would need to speak to him this early in development? Drawing up contracts? And what's that about summer Haley? Mmhmm~ I see you.

The way he worded it, it sounds like he possibly called them (either a Disney or SE contact???)

Seems too early in dev to have them sign anything contractually binding. He assumes summer. Lord knows when they might really do recording. I'd love if they'd record early on to save the Osaka team some headaches and just do lipsync for the English version while they are making the cutscenes lol

(also personally I want dual audio is that so much to ask in 2014 where nobody gives a damn if something is in English or Japanese as long as there are subtitles to understand it if it isn't in their native language and can choose how they want to enjoy the game?)

Xickin

Traitor of KHInsider.com
Awards
Website
nicholasdoyle6.wixsite.com
HE said that him voice acting is one of the last stags of the process and he said it could be just this summer coming up which means Kingdom Hearts 3 might come out in Japan by then meaning the English version might come out as early as next fall!
*SQUEEL!!!*
However, I am not a fool and speculate that it will mean "later" but still to have that glimpse!

Square Enix just killed my hopes...screw you XV

KHRULER

Awards
Square Enix just killed my hopes...screw you XV

Who says they are prioritizing XV over KH3 if thats what you meant.XV is just farther in development.XV is a high priority but that doesn't make KH3 not as high of a priority either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back