• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hair and Outfits?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Royaken

Hello there! Yet again I must be really bad at finding things and I am still new to all of this so please let me know if I do anything wrong.

Anyway, I was wondering... I have seen people with hair styles not default in the character screen and special outfits like armor or a Org.XIII cloak. How are these obtained?

Kazr10

Bronze Member
Awards
Hello there! Yet again I must be really bad at finding things and I am still new to all of this so please let me know if I do anything wrong.

Anyway, I was wondering... I have seen people with hair styles not default in the character screen and special outfits like armor or a Org.XIII cloak. How are these obtained?

Avatar are either obtained through cash or events.

The black coats, TWEWY outfits, current Pooh hood, etc are cash items (5000 or 10000 yen).

There are many events that give out avatar as rewards in the past. For significant events like Christmas and Halloween, the past ones will be available for purchase in the medal shop when the date comes round again. And these special costumes probably only make up 10% of all released avatars. There is no way to obtain the rest unless there is a new event in the future or you have a time machine.

Edit: The re-purchasable costumes will cost 3000 medals each btw, so you better save up if you want them. Next should be the Easter bunnies and egg chicks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back