• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

hair 2.0

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Some Dude1

wanting a baby... and goin deft from's all's me's
Website
www.myspace.com
this time its about hair style (not just about color like my last thread)

so what is your prefered hair style on yourself or on the people you know?
pics would help your post.

here is mine prefered hair style for girls
images

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
doesn't matter because the hair is just hair. I wear a hat a lot so don't have a perfered hair style for myself and as long as my gf has hair that is my perfered hairstyle for girls.

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards
I hate my curly, poofy hair. I would like to have long, straight, very dark-brown hair and some kind of forelock/bangs/whatever it is.

D

Deleted member 70496

I like FUN hair. Hm...

Girls:
image_6776.jpg

d44b_1.jpg

Guys:
omgsylv.jpg

0000r3a7.jpg

As for myself, I love my curly hair. :) Used to be blonde and that was a lot of fun, I hope I can have it that way again sometime... it just got to the point I couldn't afford it anymore.

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Honestly, I don't have a preferred hairstyle for a girl, so long as it looks good on that particular girl. I have quite a few friends who look cute with both long and short hair and styled different way. Some can't pull off certain types of hairstyles, and those are the ones that they probably shouldn't try.

I will say though, while I'm not picky, I don't typically like curly hair.

As for guys, meh, I don't really pay attention. It's really the same as with girls: whatever works, works.

Artemis

For the glory of the hunt
i hate guys who have their hair constantly spilling over into their face and obscuring their vision
there was a boy like that in my health class, one of those "gangsta/skater" type with the shaggy hair. it was always in his face and he was constantly flipping his head to get it out of his eyes...i was prepared to shave his head it got so annoying

i dont like long hair on guys, but a certain degree of shaggy hair is ok. it all depends on the guy who has it

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
i hate guys who have their hair constantly spilling over into their face and obscuring their vision
there was a boy like that in my health class, one of those "gangsta/skater" type with the shaggy hair. it was always in his face and he was constantly flipping his head to get it out of his eyes...i was prepared to shave his head it got so annoying

Sounds just like my friend Jacob. He did get glasses recently, which he especially likes since it keeps his hair out of his face.

Dant?s de Divinity

Bronze Member
On a hill in a white dress waiting for my dearest
Well I like girls who have short hair. I like boys with medium length hair (no longer than mid neck.)

I used to like my hair short (I was a tomboy) but now I like my hair long. I think it makes me look more like a woman. (I've recently became more feminine)

I prefer girls with red or brown hair and I like boys with brown or black. I myself have red hair.

Some Dude1

wanting a baby... and goin deft from's all's me's
Website
www.myspace.com
Well I like girls who have short hair. I like boys with medium length hair (no longer than mid neck.)

I used to like my hair short (I was a tomboy) but now I like my hair long. I think it makes me look more like a woman. (I've recently became more feminine)

I prefer girls with red or brown hair and I like boys with brown or black. I myself have red hair.

i have red hair too (it sucks)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back