• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

HAI GAIZE WUTZ UP!!??

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MESMAR_RISING

Bronze Member
Awards
THIS IS A CHALLENGE TO TIME/AEGIS/DR.FREEMAN WHATEVER YOU CALL YOURSELF.

EVERYONE PRETTY MUCH THINKS WE'RE THE BEST ON THIS SITE ANYWAYS, LET'S SHOW THEM.

LET'S KEEP IT MELEE EXCEPT FOR MINOR POWERS.

KK LET'S GO!

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
I was giving you the benefit of the doubt and thinking you were being sarcastic in making such an absurd statement.

Endgame

:D
Oh hey cool justme3's still alive.

I thought you mysteriously vanished when that whole Balamb Garden thing turned out to be a terrible idea.

MESMAR_RISING

Bronze Member
Awards
=) Lucky for everyone I am alive and well.

Also, Balamb Garden was a terrible idea for this forum because nobody on it is anywhere near active enough to make it work. Good luck with your order ranking system though.

I was giving you the benefit of the doubt and thinking you were being sarcastic in making such an absurd statement.

What did I say that was absurd?

Endgame

=) Lucky for everyone I am alive and well.

Also, Balamb Garden was a terrible idea for this forum because nobody on it is anywhere near active enough to make it work. Good luck with your order ranking system though.

Haha, yeah, well it'll work or it won't work I guess. If it works, great. If not, I'm not so concieted as to blame the people I invited to join it for my own mistakes.

MESMAR_RISING

Bronze Member
Awards
I include myself in the list of people who weren't active enough to make it work. =)

Endgame

hmm... I feel another debate about to unfold...

Debate? Where?

This is a friendly civilised conversation about RP projects that justme3 made and RP projects that didn't fail miserably, and how certain people try to make up for failure by insulting those that succeed.

I don't know what you and Kegan are talking about. :p

MESMAR_RISING

Bronze Member
Awards
I don't really see anything that I've done on this site as a failure to be completely honest. I do this to have fun, and so far I have. Given that my goal is to have fun, I think I've actually been pretty successful.

As for you mistaking me genuinely wishing you luck on your ranking system as an insult and hoping to end this with that remark, my apologies. As it stands, I actually like what you've been doing recently. If you'd like to continue whatever you think this is, feel free.

Waiting on Time to accept this or not.

Aegis

Wow, uh, this place is becoming worse than it was before, truly worse. Never before did we really have fights over who was the best (pointed at infinite), nor did we have blatant offensive things said in light of one sentence (pointed at Zetsumi). Unfortunately, I'm really starting to dislike this board. Never thought it could get worse than it was.

Knowing Dave, Zetsu, he did genuinely wish you good luck on the order tournament, even if he does fully like how it's going. He is just trying to have fun, and you're definitely just seem to be trying to undermine him and offend him at every turn of the hat. Sucks at how much you've changed. =\

Anyway, Dave, I don't think this is going to last. But sure, I'll join. Just post a temp up or we'll talk over MSN about it. Sorry I haven't answered I haven't been in here for a day or two.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Never before did we really have fights over who was the best (pointed at infinite)

I'd love to know where that came from.

Edit: I'll clear that up, did I contest who was the best or who wasn't the best?

Aegis

∞;4011437 said:
I'd love to know where that came from.

Edit: I'll clear that up, did I contest who was the best or who wasn't the best?

It's the same exact thing. This place is becoming more and more like intel and religion and it's annoying. =\ This place used to be more like a close knit family or community than anywhere else. That's why it was cool even though it wasn't active. Now, though, that really isn't the case anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back