• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Haha funny KH2 Gif

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikail

That's What She Said
Awards
lmao...I'm imspired to make one myself soon...Man I love those kind of things.

Sgt Moo

err...fantasygurl...it was linkin park - Crawling

Anyways ROFPMPLMFAO lol lol...ha ha ha...AWESOME!
great find :D

RikuOfDarkness

Kairi was on the Metal Gear Solid communication devices. It was like she was holding an earpeace and had lost contact with Sora (as frequently seems to happen in MGS - coem to think of it it does happen alot... not very good devices...)

Waterkeeper

Very entertaining...if you're seven-years-old. >_>;;;

I disliked the "Donald is gay!" joke. In these times, nothing like that is funny. Being different is a blessed curse.

What's up with the random "Jesus!" things? o_o; Funny the first time but it was repeated...

The BHK was called Kyara, even though that's only who he was referred to in a nonimportant interview once (they tried to pronounce character, Kyara was the result).

"You're fat." Is there something wrong with fat people?

Some parts were funny, others immature and mistaken for funny. If you want REAL humor, check out "How to Kill a Mockingbird."

Super Sonic

Bronze Member
Wow that was baaad,I've seen funnier things growing on me,not to brag of course.

But I have to say,that was really immature and childish:

gay joke-crap

jesus-wtf?

skellington-santa,not super

magic trick-......

the rest- for babies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back