• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

hades paradox match 49

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xell

Wait, wut?
Wow, still having trouble? >_>

All I can say is.. When you're about to die.. Quickly Drive.. Then that will heal you XD...

Key to the light

GODtada Will Reign
it took me a while but i figured it out. hit them untill ure almost dead and then heal yourself and keep attking. if ure still mp charging when ure almost dead again glide around the platform till u can heal. repeat the process and u should win. careful though if u have the berserk thing equipped when ure mp charging, because they have to be beaten witht he end of combos >.<

digital gopher

lock the gates
Awards
Website
www.ea.com
This battle is far from impossible. It's quite easy once you know how.

I typed up this strategy a while back:

There is one strategy that I've heard people use. They say to just glid around, slowly chipping away at their life one by one with Thundega. Except for Cloud, since he is immune to it. The good thing about Thundega is that you can do serious damage to each person from a far distance.
First things first. Equip Ultima Weapon. Most people have this weird urge to use Fenrir just because it has ONE more strength point. But think of what it doesn't do. Ultima Weapon gives you MP Hastega which is vital in winning this battle. (You can use fenrir if you'd like. But equip 4 or 5 Ethers so you can regain MP fast)

Alright, now onto the Abilites. Only things I suggest are having Thunder Boost, Glide, High Jump, Quick Run, and Aerial Dodge (All at level 3. Which, if your at this point in the game you already have) Next, I guess you can equip Trinity Limit. I didn't use it but appearantly it comes in handy in tight situations.

Just a warning. While your fighitng. Do not get cocky and run into the middle of the battle swinging your Keyblade thikning your Conan the Barbarian. They WILL kill you in a heartbeat. Also, while your gliding around, just stick to the edge of the arena. Cloud will start gliding around REALLY fast and he will hit you. When this happens, it's all up to you, I used Aerial Recovery fast and tried my best to counter.

Now to the good stuff Start the battle right away by jumping and gliding around. Try to lock onto Tifa and Thundega her annoying butt. She is by far the easiest one of the four to take down. I'm guessing maybe 9 or 10 lightning strikes and she's toast.
Next is Leon. Once again, don't try and do anything fancy. He's just as easy as Tifa was. Just glide, and Thundega. Say it, Learn it, and be friends with that phrase. Glide and Thundega. Watch out for his fireball though. You'll know when it's coming because he'll yell "here goes" and shoots it at you (it follows you too, so be careful)

Now, Yuffie and Cloud. These two are the most frustrating to me. You can;t hit Yuffie with a descent Thundega hit because she has Shell or something around her. Plust the fact that she disappears and re-appears everywhere is irritating. This is the part that you kind of have to go all out. And just Keyblade them. If one of them counters your attack Glide away as fast as you can. They will make you eat arena floor before you know what happend. Cloud isn't as difficult as Yuffie. Since it is very hard to land a full combo on her + a finishing combo. Wait till she says "This is gonna hurt" and sits in mid-air spinning her thing around and attack her. She should be gone in about 10 or 15 hits.

Cloud is actually amusing to fight and easily the one you want to shut up the most. His stupid moan gets exhausting after about 2 minutes of this battle. Now, he isn't a pushover. But it is extremely easy to land a combo on him. Try to get a ground combo. Since Explosion does several hits to him. The only real advice to give, is never stay still. His sliding attack is very accurate, and very powerful. Glide around until he does it, and take the oppurtunity to attack him as soon as he stops from his slide attack.

SephirothHater

all you really need to do is be in the 90's, have your final form at max so that you can glide for a long time. You also need to have equipped trinity limit. So when you begin the round you lock on to any of them and use trinity on them. Then you fly away and wait for you mp to recharge. Now just keep repeating this tactic and you should have them beat in no time

square-enix

Pederast
Website
www.newsvine.com
i'm not sure what affects reflectga's damage but that pretty much owns them. just spam it, and when u take damage glide and heal. repeat
y do ppl have to make it so complex.
later i tried it again with 102 attack and 83 defense and did a trinity limit. 3 of them were always knocked out.
even if u dont have high attack u can still use it, and glide till ur mp is back

Sora Kun

If you watch the Youtube video in Shadys signature, you'll get a basic understanding of what he's talking about.

Xalechim

Banjo kazooie FTW
SephirothHater said:
all you really need to do is be in the 90's, have your final form at max so that you can glide for a long time. You also need to have equipped trinity limit. So when you begin the round you lock on to any of them and use trinity on them. Then you fly away and wait for you mp to recharge. Now just keep repeating this tactic and you should have them beat in no time

you cant drive in the battle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back