• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hades Paradox Cup X_X

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crystal-Wings

Awards
Website
ohv3.ipbfree.com
Yeah.lol Fun times.

Maybe, you never know.hehe

I wish that there was more to do to. But I really enjoyed the 50 cup rounds.

Maybe I don't know o_O -goes into a thinking phase on what she really wants-

I dunno I wish there was more to do, cause now that I beat the Hades cup, I cant think of anything else to do... Except Jimnys Journal which Im really not looking forward to beating the record for the Hades Cup

The only things I have to do in Jimny's Journal is the tournaments Hade Paradox Cup and Cerberus Cup. I'm doing Cerberus Cup last just because the score is 1234. ^^

C

Colours

The only things I have to do in Jimny's Journal is the tournaments Hade Paradox Cup and Cerberus Cup. I'm doing Cerberus Cup last just because the score is 1234. ^^

Jimmy's journal is kinda easy to complete, if you look at it, in another way.

raj

fighting shadows with my evoker. go izanagi GO!!

just go final form!! and pick stich to summon because you get massave points but nobody gets hurt

C

Colours

That's what I did. And I got a lower score. You have to get lots of combos to knock the orbs out of them. But there's one thing I have to know. Is Cerberus Cup the one where you can use summonings?

You can get a high score by using forms, summons and combos put together.

C

Colours

Sweet. Now all I have to do is summon Stich and spam the guitar attack; does no damage to the opponents but it does pull out lots of orbs.

Yep, and you can redue the cup over and over, until your head explodes.

C

Colours

Which reminds me of something...

I NEED TACOS, OR ELSE MY HEAD WILL EXPLODE! ~Gir (or somewhere along that line)

I'm sorry, I had to say that ^^; But anyways, anything else about the tournments that are troublesome?

The "Nobodies", in like round 39 they gave me a hassile.

Macabre

Gold Member
That's what I did. And I got a lower score. You have to get lots of combos to knock the orbs out of them. But there's one thing I have to know. Is Cerberus Cup the one where you can use summonings?

No, it's the one where you can use Drive Forms alone.

The one where you can use Summonings is the Titan Cup.

Hothead

i know thins is really crap advice but therer is no real stratgy to the cup it self other than fight fight fight fight untill you get on a high eought level like 100 and it will be a brezze but that is just me some people find it easy to use the right summon/form but fight is different for every one take me and my cousion i am more just run in and make a stratgie as i go while my cuz lets donald/goff/guest and watches the fight for a little while and works out a stratgie like that i personaly find my way to be better cause i died a lot less them him and ive always been better than him

Now back on track the best thing to do is never give up

Teh Weird Dood

I'm not sure if anyone has already posted this strategy, but what about using Negative Combo + Fenrir? That's what made it possible for me.

SkyBlueSora

my best tip- hit them a lot, dont ever let your guard down, on the normal monsters(and the annoying 1) just freeze them with blizzard, or hit them. maybe you should save the mp to use cure. take a lot of high-potions, and fight like a crazy~

Crystal-Wings

Awards
Website
ohv3.ipbfree.com
i know thins is really crap advice but therer is no real stratgy to the cup it self other than fight fight fight fight untill you get on a high eought level like 100 and it will be a brezze but that is just me some people find it easy to use the right summon/form but fight is different for every one take me and my cousion i am more just run in and make a stratgie as i go while my cuz lets donald/goff/guest and watches the fight for a little while and works out a stratgie like that i personaly find my way to be better cause i died a lot less them him and ive always been better than him

Now back on track the best thing to do is never give up
There is kind of a statagy to the cups, but that's just me cause I think to much.

I used to do that, just run into battle and think of a stratagy on the go and just fight,fight,fight. That is one way of going it but it makes it easier to use the other stuff you have; drives, magic, summons, limits, and your allies.

I am a bit of both stratagy and on-the-go person. But I find it better to have a stratagy on hand in case something happens.

I'm not sure if anyone has already posted this strategy, but what about using Negative Combo + Fenrir? That's what made it possible for me.

I heard of that one, unequip all of your combo ups and use Fenrir and Negative Combo to get a one hit finisher. I never used that one because I like to keep my enemies occupied by wacking them to death before I deal the final blow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back