• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hades Paradox Cup X_X

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raiko

Come break me down
wait...if you got killed in like..round 40-41. couldnt you continue from where you were killed off (uh what i meant is you can start from round 40 if you were killed there. am i making sense?)?

C

Colours

I still havent tried XD.... Im too lazy... I mite in a few minutes though XD
What why not.???

wait...if you got killed in like..round 40-41. couldnt you continue from where you were killed off (uh what i meant is you can start from round 40 if you were killed there. am i making sense?)?

You can continue, thats right. If you die in like say round 54. You don't necessarly restart the whole cup. You restart from rounds 10,20,30,40,50,

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
le gasp.... I just beat it.... Reflega for the effing win XD, I took down the 4FF characters in like 3 minutes.... Hades was a breeze as well

C

Colours

le gasp.... I just beat it.... Reflega for the effing win XD, I took down the 4FF characters in like 3 minutes.... Hades was a breeze as well

I surpise that you beaten the FF charactes in 3 mins. Good goin.

Marly

Awards
I surpise that you beaten the FF charactes in 3 mins. Good goin.

That may have been a tad bit of an exageration... make it 5 minutes, and that sounds about right....

Crystal-Wings

Awards
Website
ohv3.ipbfree.com
That's okay, still you beaten the for FF characters using reflect.

Yeah. Just Tifa alone scaried me cause she CHASES YOU AROUND EVERY WHERE AND PUNCHES YOU TO A PULP IF SHE GETS YOU! (Sorry, Tifa's punches scaries me) When I finally learned of how useful reflet was, I just spammed it during the entire cup. That save me lots of life and killed plenty of Heartless/Nobodies.

Marly

Awards
Yea I spammed reflega like no other.. I <3 Reflega....Especially for the FF fight

C

Colours

Yeah. Just Tifa alone scaried me cause she CHASES YOU AROUND EVERY WHERE AND PUNCHES YOU TO A PULP IF SHE GETS YOU! (Sorry, Tifa's punches scaries me) When I finally learned of how useful reflet was, I just spammed it during the entire cup. That save me lots of life and killed plenty of Heartless/Nobodies.
Agreed, same thing with me.

Yea I spammed reflega like no other.. I <3 Reflega....Especially for the FF fight

Thats the best fight ever in that Cup.

TrueRoxas527

For those who didn't realize it before... the Hades cup has rules from the Pain and Panic Cup in 10 rounds, then rules from Cerberus Cup in 10 other rounds then rules from Titan Cup in 10 other rounds, then rules and stuff from Goddess of Fate cup in 10 more rounds. Then the last 10 rounds are just aig challenge.
If you know what you're doing and know every way to kill every Heartless, you'll be done easily.
Plus, my first time in the Cup, I put on like 20 Strength and Defence Ups, then I finally won.
Donald and Goofy weren't much help until it got to the limit version of the tournament.

C

Colours

For those who didn't realize it before... the Hades cup has rules from the Pain and Panic Cup in 10 rounds, then rules from Cerberus Cup in 10 other rounds then rules from Titan Cup in 10 other rounds, then rules and stuff from Goddess of Fate cup in 10 more rounds. Then the last 10 rounds are just aig challenge.
If you know what you're doing and know every way to kill every Heartless, you'll be done easily.
Plus, my first time in the Cup, I put on like 20 Strength and Defence Ups, then I finally won.
Donald and Goofy weren't much help until it got to the limit version of the tournament.

Donald and Goofy only help in certain parts of the cup.

Marly

Awards
Thats the best fight ever in that Cup.

Agreed!

Yea, I knew that from my guide

Marly

Awards
I dunno I wish there was more to do, cause now that I beat the Hades cup, I cant think of anything else to do... Except Jimnys Journal which Im really not looking forward to beating the record for the Hades Cup

C

Colours

Added 80? Like an extra 80 rounds?! o_O oh goodness XD

Yeah.lol Fun times.

I think he meant 80 rounds. Not add 80 more rounds. For me, I'm perfectly fine with 50 rounds really. That Cup was somewhat time consuming and I have other stuff than sit and kill 80 rounds of Heartless/Nobodies/FF characters and all that mumbo jumbo.
Maybe, you never know.hehe

I dunno I wish there was more to do, cause now that I beat the Hades cup, I cant think of anything else to do... Except Jimnys Journal which Im really not looking forward to beating the record for the Hades Cup

I wish that there was more to do to. But I really enjoyed the 50 cup rounds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back