• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hades Paradox Cup: Leon and Cloud

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

_Riku_

(^^)V
Website
www.freewebs.com
Alright, so I was doing the Hades Paradox Cup the other day, and I got one of the last seeds (40- something) and it was Leon and Cloud together. For the group of seeds that I was in, each one was timed and I only had a certain amount of time to defeat all the enemies. Leon and Cloud must've been the "end of the seed "decade" bosses." The clock said that I only had 1 minutes exactly to beat them... I knew this was impossible.

Can someone tell me what the "secret" is for beating both of them in under 1 minute?

FOR THE RECORD:
-I'm level 99
-I've completed synthesis, and the ENTIRE journal except for this one cup.
-I tried driving into Final Form, but I still ran out of time.

^^... so please don't take the easy way out just to get your post count up by saying "zomg just lvl upp". Type "ribbon" so I know that you read this.

So, I hope people can give me some good pointers. Thanks.

The Used

Equip Fenrir and put on all your negative combo abilities (no combo plus). Then take out Leon first. ribbon <<typed it like you said

Deinstar

Gunblade Master
if you think thats hard wait until you have to fight tifa, cloud, leon and yuffie at the same time its pretty hard the first time around.

_Riku_

(^^)V
Website
www.freewebs.com
btr9095 said:
if you think thats hard wait until you have to fight tifa, cloud, leon and yuffie at the same time its pretty hard the first time around.

....>.>
<.<

Umm.. kid? Obviously you didn't read my entire post. Cloud and Leon as fighters are easy.. Cloud's attacks barely change from his attacks in KH1..

I said that I found it impossible to beat them both in 1 minute.

kthxbai.

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
the13thmember.deviantart.com
Well heres an easier way to beat that cup cause I know exactly which part made you lose time-the seed with the swarm of bubble bee heartless, well what you need to do is use Final Form on all the seeds except that one, once you get to that seed if your still in Final form either revert back or use it until you run out. Then afterwards beat on the enemies to store up drive and when you have enough go into Master Form trust me Disaster does major damage here in minimal time....cause I had about 3 1/2 minutes to beat Leon and Cloud once I got there....and when you run out of drive just use Limit to inflict maximum damage and get your drive back......it worked for me and it can work your you trust me, coming from a guy who beat Hades Cup all the way through first try...on Proud Mode.....

oh and "Ribbon" >.>

and as far as that match goes its super easy all you gotta do is jump in the middle and cast limit and just attack which everyone he goes after and when its done double jump and glide away.....until your mp comes back. And repeat for everyone until they all die, cause I did it and I beat that cup in 2 minutes.....so its not hard, just gotta know what to do.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back