• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hades Paradox Cup Help!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

JJOR64

Website
www.giantbomb.com
I'm trying to get the Jiminy Objective for this cup. In which I need to get 15,000 orbs. Does anyone out there have any good stratiges that I could us so I can get this Jiminy Objective completed?

digital gopher

lock the gates
Awards
Website
www.ea.com
Peter Pan for the first 20 or 30 rounds should get you more than enough orbs. Then.. Just Magnega + Aerial Combo. I just got the 15 000 points last night. And that was my strategy =)

digital gopher

lock the gates
Awards
Website
www.ea.com
Yup.
And use his Neverland Limit. It doesn't do much damage but you get LOTS of orbs.
Or, just use Sora's attacks, with Peter Pan you get 3x to 4x the amount of orbs you usually get.

JJOR64

Website
www.giantbomb.com
I have a question. What should I do in the matchs 21 - 30? In these matched Drive can't be used but Limits use less MP. The limits I have on are Knocksmash, Whirl-Goof, and Trinity.

digital gopher

lock the gates
Awards
Website
www.ea.com
I use Donalds a lot. It's good for getting a group of enemies. but still try and use Magnega and Aerial Combos to take down the enemies.

Well, by that round, you should have over 15 000 or like,,... 14 900

digital gopher

lock the gates
Awards
Website
www.ea.com
Ummm..... That I dont' know. Usually by that time you have 15 000 orbs.

I say start again, and use Neverland every oppurtunity you get. So by the time it's just Sora, you don't have to worry about getting lots of orbs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back