• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hades Minions

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

gmr5

Website
www.freewebs.com
I saw renders for these two guys but I was wondering if they are actually in the game and when. Also, do you get to fight them in the coliseum because that would be cool since they can change form.

D

Dexter

Do you mean Paine and Panic!>? An yes they do appear in the game, in the hades lv. An I belive you do get to fight them since there are two cups in the collesium called The Paine and Panic cup. So I hope I anserwed your question?

Bebop Blues

Silver Member
i can't wait to see them be stupid like in the movie, they were halarious:D

exile31

Would that be a great fight against Paine and Panic? It doesn't look like they would be that hard but maybe it would be a challenge because they can transform.

YoshiAngemon

There's no "e" in Pain, and if there were, the Paine you're referring to is Paine from Final Fantasy X-2. Though Pain & Panic guarantee not to fail, it's not a guarantee, Pain & Panic WILL fail.

The_Watcher

rpg master said:
Do you mean Paine and Panic!>? An yes they do appear in the game, in the hades lv. An I belive you do get to fight them since there are two cups in the collesium called The Paine and Panic cup. So I hope I anserwed your question?

Actually I heard 1 cup called the Pain and Panic Cup (not the Pain cup and the Panic Cup) I may be wrong or missunderstood so sorry in advance

D

Dexter

Yeah, wait my bad. There's only ONE cup caled Pain and Panic cup.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back