• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hades Cup

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora Ultima

ok i am close to beating kingdomhearts because i just beat riku2(ansem) and got transported to traverse town. but before i proceed on with the game i am trying to finish the game 100%. I have already beaten 100 acre wood and found 51 dalmations so far, but i want to beat the Hades cup at the colleseum. But when i go there and talk to Phil, in the list of cups to enter, it doesnt show the hades cup. how do you unlock the hades cup?

Last edited:

Mighty_Joe_Z

uhhh....yea....what they said :).........go there prepared....hades cup is hard as heck and veryyyyyyyyyy long

leonheart18

Website
s7.invisionfree.com
And also make sure that you use the Yellow Trinity to move the large block so that you can lock the keyhole of Herc's world and also go to the chest to get the Olympus Keyblade to add to your collection.

Strongbad02

Note: Hercules' is not how you spell the possesive form of Hercules
With names you always add the 's no matter what

Sorry, that just kinda annoyed me...

ferretfrenzie

Trust me, after you seal the Hollow Bastian keyhole, you will still have plenty of time to catch up with any side trips to other worlds. Oh, and by the way, Hades cup is long! Makesure to have dodge roll on when you go up against Hades, it helps to get out of his spinning fire attack. =P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back