• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Had fun?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
loverespw5.png

So like, me and gopher got REALLY bored obviously. =P hope you guys had fun too.

[btw, this thread is eventually going to be moved to Forum Insanity, so don't post in here just to increase your post counts =P ]

Mastermind

Remember Me
Awards
Speaking of post counts, FI posts should really start to towards post counts. I don't see why you people have such restrictions on the place. Hell, it's the place I post most often, though I dabble in the VG section.

Silh

Slippery People
Awards
Speaking of post counts, FI posts should really start to towards post counts. I don't see why you people have such restrictions on the place.
Today is a great day for jokes.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Speaking of post counts, FI posts should really start to towards post counts. I don't see why you people have such restrictions on the place. Hell, it's the place I post most often, though I dabble in the VG section.

The majority of the staff is against such, so it is likely never going to happen.

risingfalls

Disjoin Remorse From Power
lmao.
Nice to know that y'all are still best friends.. .....and secret lovers?

Vin

Bronze Member
D Aither you made me hate you so much last night! At first I thought u were joking so I started playing along saying I will go down with teh monkey!

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
Apart from the dozens of panic threads from people who can't take a joke, it was great fun.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
loverespw5.png

So like, me and gopher got REALLY bored obviously. =P hope you guys had fun too.

[btw, this thread is eventually going to be moved to Forum Insanity, so don't post in here just to increase your post counts =P ]

Your minds are truely warped... Which is exactly why I love this place... =D

YOU SIR ARE A PART OF THE PATRIOTS. I cannot beleive your lies.

But seriously now, yes. Banning people was the best part. :D

That was the most convencing part... =o
I still thought it was pretty much a joke up until that part... =/

Awards
Pffft, you're not Solid Snake. That's how we know you're a liar. DG was Solid Snake. And I was Raiden.

I'm the only one with the hair to be Raiden.

Vin

Bronze Member
Pffft, you're not Solid Snake. That's how we know you're a liar. DG was Solid Snake. And I was Raiden.

I'm the only one with the hair to be Raiden.

Fine if thats the case: "The World would be better without any Snakes"

Back