• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Had fun?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
I missed everything!

Now I'll have to go back and read all the threads. Sounds a lot of fun though.

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
-sigh- Good times good times.

Do it again, will you? That was the most fun I had on these forums yet!
And wow, I feel sorry for the people banned.
If more people were on, tis would be the greatest mileston of the history of KHI.

I think I missed something here. >_< No, wait...oh forget it! I think I did!

Anyway, yeah, I was wondering about all that banning. I was like: O_O ???

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
Yes, yes you did. It was so fun, lot's of gullible newbs. Haha, loved it.

P.S. Hai thar.

Hello <3

LOTS of gullible people, but then the fact that previously the staff haven't joked around like that, made it seem quite realistic.

Star Light

Star Light-Star Bright
^ Yeah... Can I? I can keep secrets! I'm also a great actor! I'll probaly won't be able to though because I'm not a mod... yet. Hmmmmmmm...

EDIT: Ohh it always puts me on a random page. This is about the sequel people. No alarm!

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
It sucks that I missed it, but when I saw it, I freaked because the night before, I thought about how funny it would be if DG banned monkey.

I'm not even kidding.

If you want a competition on bans, then I outclass you in every way.

lmao

There was a total of at least three accounts, right? That's quite the feat.

during the sequel, the entire staff will have moderator wars >D bwhuhahaha

Gee, thanks for telling everyone ahead of time. I hope you have an equally amusing backup plan :v

Vin

Bronze Member
Er.. what happened? Im confooosed.

DG and Monkey played a joke on us. DG called monkey out then stripped him of his power then banned him, and other members!(along with the help of D Aither) And took over KHI. Too make a long story short! :rolleyes:

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
^ well, we got thousands of members. some people dont know. so, hey, we can just use this to announce to the members who possibly dont know, or werent here.

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
DG and Monkey played a joke on us. DG called monkey out then stripped him of his power then banned him, and other members!(along with the help of D Aither) And took over KHI. Too make a long story short! :rolleyes:

Wow, that happened but I think I missed that. Probably when I wasn't on and if I was, then maybe I didn't notice it. XD Or wait...never mind. Thanks for clearing that up!

Yeah we had fun, the best part was when you got banned. <3

Josh

Silver Member
Uh monkey took power from DevenKH2 LONG ago when kingdomhearts2.net was the shit.

Back