• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Had fun?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
during the sequel, the entire staff will have moderator wars >D bwhuhahaha

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
You two shouldn't do that. You had me scarred! I didn't get to know you very well but we were like almost friends! Thus imbarassing me because I was trying to stand up for both of you. Sigh~~~ It ain't new... I always get shut down... I hate me... I think I'm going to cry... one half happy other not.

Can we still be friends though?!

EDIT- ^That to secretly is what I do... I can't stand being warrior of darkness. How many more till next level and what is next level?

I rule light. i dominate you. i beileve it is keyblade weilder.

<3

Call me Love, love.
wow I feel so gulable right now...I thought it was a joke untill all the banning happened.

Well welcome back all used to be banned people.

Secretly I can't wait for the sequel. It will be so much fun! :)

Halibel

??Storm??
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I thought it was fake from the start, then I got banned so then I started to believe it. <_< Eh I was pissed tbh. =/

Vin

Bronze Member
Yea us who got banned dont u think we should get some reward for helping them were there evil plan???/sarcasm

Macabre

Gold Member
I never believed it to be real,and thought it was a joke and I am right.

Monkeybutt and Digital Gopher = Friends forever

Everybody,we have learned a lesson from their fake fight and that is true friendship will live on forever.

So touching,it warmed my heart.*cries*

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
That was well and truly made of... SHE DID IT!! DON'T TALK TO ME CRIMINAL!!! lulz Transformers FTW...

Neh, still, it was good hah

Indeed it was fun, Digital Gopher opened it with a believable post, nice to spice things up once in a while guys. <3

Back