• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Had fun?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Silh

Slippery People
Awards
I bow to the immense sense of humor with which this site is run.

Seriously. This is the stuff of legend.
kyonfaceik9.png

Spic Steve

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOL
Awards
Well it was funny for a while. I just kept posting for count >:

Star Light

Star Light-Star Bright
You two shouldn't do that. You had me scarred! I didn't get to know you very well but we were like almost friends! Thus imbarassing me because I was trying to stand up for both of you. Sigh~~~ It ain't new... I always get shut down... I hate me... I think I'm going to cry... one half happy other not.

Can we still be friends though?!

EDIT- ^That to secretly is what I do... I can't stand being warrior of darkness. How many more till next level and what is next level?

Project X

Website
mizzill.wordpress.com
You two shouldn't do that. You had me scarred! I didn't get to know you very well but we were like almost friends! Thus imbarassing me because I was trying to stand up for both of you. Sigh~~~ It ain't new... I always get shut down... I hate me... I think I'm going to cry... one half happy other not.

Can we still be friends though?!

Your the one that made the thread to stop it. Even thought they stopped it a couple of hours ago. But since that I guess no one will care. Btw cry for happiness.

Star Light

Star Light-Star Bright
Thanks Mizell I think. See I had to get off to take my little cousin to the pool. See family is in. I got on the minute the thread was started. While I was in the pool I though of what to say and strted it. Not looking at annoucments.

Spic Steve

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOL
Awards
You take the forums to seriously. I hate people with no sarcasm senses.

Star Light

Star Light-Star Bright
^Well sorry I was not thinking jokes at the time. Sarcasm on diffrent forums are in italics like this. If not you can't tell. Sarcasm you can tell the way the person is talking. Here you can't tell. I know sarcasm. I use it all the time. You can't tell in normal typing. It could be omg or sarcasm or cries or anger. It's to long. Some times a normal post of say just being happy could make someone think that the starter of the thread is angry.

Sigh again~~ I understand though... I always get shut down. Can't everyone just be nice to the girl who is always confuse... Tear :cry:

I do wonder what life be without me... and no I'm not going to kill myself!

Vin

Bronze Member
^Well sorry I was not thinking jokes at the time. Sarcasm on diffrent forums are in italics like this. If not you can't tell. Sarcasm you can tell the way the person is talking. Here you can't tell. I know sarcasm. I use it all the time. You can't tell in normal typing. It could be omg or sarcasm or cries or anger. It's to long. Some times a normal post of say just being happy could make someone think that the starter of the thread is angry.

Sigh again~~ I understand though... I always get shut down. Can't everyone just be nice to the girl who is always confuse... Tear :cry:

I do wonder what life be without me... and no I'm not going to kill myself!

Dont worry it just takes a little bit of time to fit in here! :)

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
No, no they shouldn't. DG gave the whole thing away when he posted that fake "new" KHI skin, well it gave it away for me. I suspected things weren't as they seemed and when that horrid/awesome skin appeared, I knew something was up.

Awards
I get the privilege of saying I got banned for life for about 5 minutes.
How many others can say that?

Vin

Bronze Member
I get the privellage of getting known for gettting banned for 5 hours and going down with Monkey!

Back