• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Had fun?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
:eek:_O: how was I a patriots agent? I am Solid Snake who is trying to stop the Patriots and end there AI by destroying JD! xD

That's your cover, it's so good that you think that no one will suspect you. But we see through your disguise!

Amazing joke, guys, now get back to work, lol.

And yes, it was fun.

D. Can I fall in love with Kemo-girl?

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
aww rena dear ;___; we'll do it again for you if you want us to

A sequel. except we all know whats happening. and were ALL in on it. Hey monkey, since im extremely impatient, cant you just change my username since gopher never replies to any PMs i send him?

Last edited:

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
You're not helping thigs Venn, he's a busy man.

Faking takeovers and all that.

M

Miss Murder

So as it turns out, I was awake when this happened but off shooting fireworks to the skies. ;.;

But I think it was worth it.

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards
This could have been believable if jeely hadn't already lost by the end of the first page. If you guys had done a little joke flame war for a couple pages and then starting the demotion shit and whatnot, it would've been better :C

Otherwise, kind of lame guys.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
This could have been believable if jeely hadn't already lost by the end of the first page. If you guys had done a little joke flame war for a couple pages and then starting the demotion shit and whatnot, it would've been better :C

Otherwise, kind of lame guys.

but we started it so late, and we were sleepy XDD

Vin

Bronze Member
I know xD you guys had me up till 6AM until a finally went to bed!

Twilight93

Bronze Member
Awards
Hotel In Traverse Town, Trying To Sneak Out Withou
*In George Lopez Voice*
I miss everything!

lol, you guys should of done this in the middle of the day, when most of us aren't sleeping. I would of loved to been part of it, and I would of backed you and Solid up *sniff* but great joke all in all.

Last edited:

Riku's New Look

The Land of The Fallen Angels (Houston, TX)
Website
www.angelscraft.proboards85.com
OMG, it was all a joke! *still having trouble believing* It was good! You had me going, and I was sorta kinda freaking. And I even checked the admin list and and, well, Monkey was gone! And *still spazzing*
OK..... all I gotta say now is that was halla amazing! I MUST be the most gullible person in KHI because I was like "Wow!" All day, even when I wasn't at home on the computer and looking at KHI.

Back