• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Had a small play of the game today

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mythios

Website
cplusdev.com
And well I must say - *Claps* for SE. Out of all of the NDS games I've tried/played this one would have to be by far one of the greatest. The controls are simple and easy to use. The game seems to run pretty damn smoothly and I think the graphics are unreal for the NDS.

I can't wait for an English version of the game to come out now. Looking forward to being able to give it a proper review.

For those of you who have tried it. What do use think of it so far? Not the story line but the game itself on the DS. As for being a student game programmer at the moment it'd be nice to see what people think. Just as I note a lot of this stuff down for prototype games I have to make for assignments and what not. Always great to see what pleases people more.

Myth.

yea, square did an outstanding job with this one. the game is huge compared to other nds games. and the graphics are awesome too.

Xango99

too bad that they were not generous enough to include WIFII into the game..with all the damn multiplayer promotion and multiplaye section they keep showing in the trailers, they could add the wifii so we can play with other people......

What if we dont have anyone around the area to play the game with? playing alone gets boring fast

too bad that they were not generous enough to include WIFII into the game..with all the damn multiplayer promotion and multiplaye section they keep showing in the trailers, they could add the wifii so we can play with other people......

What if we dont have anyone around the area to play the game with? playing alone gets boring fast

obtain friends.

Heartless Person

Because you know i'm better...
You know I"m still trying to figure that out?

Yeah really it would have been awesome with Wifi.

tacochance

If your like me, you have friends, just none with DS's or any KH fans that are within the vicinity, :( But as for gameplay, it looks awesome, I haven't played it yet, but I want to, the ROM refuses to work on my EMU, so, I'm waiting unpatiently for the NTSC release.

State

Awards
I was also expecting Wi-Fi, but hey! Maybe we'll get a DEMO being distributed by the Nintendo Channel on the Wii.

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
Compelling stories > online multi-player functions

But, to be fair, the reason that the lack of wifi is of no consequence to me may be that all my friends have DSs. lol

Sparks

gone
I wish it had wifi too. My friends that have ds's don't play kh and my friends that don't have ds's play kh. I'm stuck right now until my friend working on re:CoM gets kh2 and finishes it.

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
I wouldn't worry about it. If it did have wifi, it probably wouldn't have the same lasting impact on the online gaming community. The important thing is its overall single player experience. The multi-player may be a sweet bonus, but I honestly doubt that one who doesn't have the opportunity to utilize it will be missing out all that much.

Xango99

SE made the biggest mistake by not adding WIFII!!! what a STUPID move indeed! They should not have promoted the multiplayer at allsince they knew they were not going to add wifii anyways!

Now I have to play by myself which gets boring after a while and not as funu as playing in teams..they could have atleast let us play with NCP team partners..but NO....they could not even do that!!!! This is truely dissapointing. It isnt too much of a big deal in Japan, but what about other countries like US where most people don have the game next to each other!

Then they have the nerve to extend the localization and make us wait 4 DAMN MONTHS for a little DS game which is alreayd complete!!! kh2 took only 3 months and was bigger and for the ps2! what the hell is taking them this long? when they are not even adding anything special to the US version or any cool changes!!!

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
SE made the biggest mistake by not adding WIFII!!! what a STUPID move indeed! They should not have promoted the multiplayer at allsince they knew they were not going to add wifii anyways!

Now I have to play by myself which gets boring after a while and not as funu as playing in teams..they could have atleast let us play with NCP team partners..but NO....they could not even do that!!!! This is truely dissapointing. It isnt too much of a big deal in Japan, but what about other countries like US where most people don have the game next to each other!

Then they have the nerve to extend the localization and make us wait 4 DAMN MONTHS for a little DS game which is alreayd complete!!! kh2 took only 3 months and was bigger and for the ps2! what the hell is taking them this long? when they are not even adding anything special to the US version or any cool changes!!!

Since when does an Action RPG require online play? People like you are becoming to dependent on others to enjoy your gaming experience. I hate to be rude, but I'm just trying to respond to your anger in the most effective way. SE didn't have to include the slightest trace of multi-player, and the game would have still been a huge success. You are right about one thing though. They never should have bothered. They should have known that there would be no pleasing people. With the exception of fighting games among others that exist mainly for competition, multi-player of any variety is the least important component in a successful game. Days will be an excellent addition to the overall plot, and its gameplay is smooth (going by what I've read). That's what's important, not something so trivial as duking it out with strangers from around the world as one's favorite organization member. The multi-player is just a bonus, nothing to flip out over.

Xango99

Whatever Nostalgia, I was simply expressing my beliefs, so no need to have a heart attack! I can complain about the lack of wifii and I will! If it bothers you then dont read my posts...

olorin818

Since when does an Action RPG require online play? People like you are becoming to dependent on others to enjoy your gaming experience. I hate to be rude, but I'm just trying to respond to your anger in the most effective way. SE didn't have to include the slightest trace of multi-player, and the game would have still been a huge success. You are right about one thing though. They never should have bothered. They should have known that there would be no pleasing people. With the exception of fighting games among others that exist mainly for competition, multi-player of any variety is the least important component in a successful game. Days will be an excellent addition to the overall plot, and its gameplay is smooth (going by what I've read). That's what's important, not something so trivial as duking it out with strangers from around the world as one's favorite organization member. The multi-player is just a bonus, nothing to flip out over.

pretty much no more can be said...
why every game needs online mode?
I mean RPG is about story telling right?
so why so badly would u need it
sure sometimes it might work, but developers nowdays tend to think its crucial. whereas in fact its not

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back