• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

.Hack/ The Killing....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora is n1

Bronze Member
((well I kinda dont want anyone to be origenal characters because this takes place like 10-20 years in the future. but you can make a character.))

Sora is n1

Bronze Member
((Well lets continue I was waiting for when someone else replied plus I was thinking about what to do.))

"We are paid to make sure you dont do anything that they may disapprove of!" said one of them.

Meilin

Legendary Role Player of Water
Awards
Website
mayrlynray.tumblr.com
Meilin sighed. "Joy, more stupid CCcorp executives. Since when sis the all powerful MODERATORS have to pay off measely PLAYERS for help?" she sneered, "Could it be it as is the dot hackers always said? Could it be that CCcorp has less control then they thought?"

Sora is n1

Bronze Member
"Heh theres so much you dont know...." said the thug Fayt waked over to the thug and smashed his face with his foot"Now I need info about a character named Drakon." said Fayt to the thug.

Sora is n1

Bronze Member
"I dont know wha....." said the thug but it was interupted by Fayt sword this time going in his leg."Now I would like to know about a character named Drakon!" said Fayt turning the sword.

((I would like to say this Percymort has not been on for a long time so if he does not repond soon he will be kicked out.I like this RP and I dont want it to die because of him.Thank you.))

Sora is n1

Bronze Member
"Your right Meilin.Now What about Drakon?" asked Fayt to the thug "I dont know he might be one of them..." said the thug."One of who?" asked Fayt back it was to late the thugs had logged out"Damn it!" yelled Fayt.

Meilin

Legendary Role Player of Water
Awards
Website
mayrlynray.tumblr.com
"Don't worry. This just leads me to believe that things are worse than we thought. Players arn't what we need to worry about. It's the Data bugs. On second thought, worry."

Sora is n1

Bronze Member
"I know......I will be right back." said Fayt as he went to cheack his mail while still logged in. He did have one message it said "H#i4o b%ot7e7 Go to Volcanic wasteland of Death. (Sorry forgot how it goes)gO002 19c^." As he read the message he hurryed up back to the others. "We have to go here!" said Fayt as he ran to the gate to gate to the area.

Sora is n1

Bronze Member
"This is all we have....plus if somebody sent guys like them we should have no problem..." said Fayt...trying to gate to the area."alright get ready I have to hack us to this area.." said Fayt hacking using the data he had.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back