• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

.Hack:The Killing(Part 2)War

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora is n1

Bronze Member
"He killed himself." said Fayt as Drakon got up he had no mark on him. "we have warned everyone he had his warning but he did not listen." said Fayt.

Sora is n1

Bronze Member
((If you are talking about the player I threw to the ground I threw him not slashed him but the other guy tried to log out but the virus killed him.))

Sora is n1

Bronze Member
((Oh alright.)

fayt did not reply as he was only a rag doll to this ORG. so f they didnt say anything he wont say anything.Soon they replied"Your brother killied himself." that is all he said.

Sora is n1

Bronze Member
Fayt continued to stand there guarding the gate.while Fayt and Drakon were not looking he tried to sneak past them he made it in the gate but Drakon grabbed him with his 2 blades and stabbed him in the back of his head and threw the corpse into the crowd.

Meilin

Legendary Role Player of Water
Awards
Website
mayrlynray.tumblr.com
Meilin gasped. "Fayt? This... This can't be happening. What happened when you went in to that room......? Would you have been okay if I had gone with you? Talk to me! Please!"

Wraith

The First Fallen Angel
Website
www.tekcities.com
Name: (in the world)Wraith,(out of the world)Tai
Appearance: In World is Purple Hair guy, Out of World is Red Hair guy
Weapons: Staff and fists/feet
Personality: Calm and uncaring, sort of depressed
Bio: Comes to the gaming world as a refuge from his day to day life. He doesn't have any friends, online or off, and doesn't much care. A solo player in the game, powerful in his own rights. Not much is known about him, because not many people know him.

~IC~

Wraith stood nearby, tapping his staff.
"Well, this is interesting..."
They werent allowed to log out, no problems for him. He couldn't log out anyway.

Meilin

Awards
Website
mayrlynray.tumblr.com
Meilin shook her head and reached twoard Fayt. "I don't want to leave. I want to know what happened! Why are you doing this, it isn't like you!"

Random player: "Do you know this freak?"

Meilin growled. "Fayt isn't a freak!"

Sora is n1

Bronze Member
Fayt continued to replay the message like he was a voicebox for another person."If you don't give us what we demand we shall kill them all." said Fayt.

Meilin

Awards
Website
mayrlynray.tumblr.com
Meilin stood there. "This isn't normal." she pulled up an e-mail message and typed a message to all her contacts. Balmung replyed first.
"Sorry, but we can't Log IN either. and the situation of those who managed to survive is wrosening."

Meilin growled. "Just peachy."

Sora is n1

Bronze Member
"we know all about everyone that traveled with Fayt.And Tai that is not even able to log out because we have his body." said Drakon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back