• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

.hack//The Final Mystery

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

LightGuardianLin

Website
xanga.com
*continues walking until she was out of site of everyone*
"..." *raises staff, pointing at a gate and vanishes into a new sever; a new town* "...scary today..."
*walks slowly passed everyone*

Tsukasa

Awards
UBW not now not ever get outta here

Last edited:

Lord of Chaos

Once more 'round the room we waltz.
OOC: Lol yeah sorry just came up with taht off the top of my head.

He slowly came from the tavern, holding his staff close as he looked around the town, seeing all the dismal newb players around. He sighed a bit as he then stopped dead in his tracks, seeing a girl that resembled Aura (Lin). He slowly approached her and looked down at her.

" ...What is your name?"

Xehanort

The Death Alchemist
Awards
*walks after girl and stops her again
"Hey... um, what's your name? I have an opening in my team and I was wondering if you would like to join?"

Valentine

almost human.
He smiled after Twilight, and then Gated Out. He never liked to stick around Root Towns too long. They were a bit tedious. Instead, he logged onto the "0 sEVER", a glitch he had created himself. It was completely blank, with a small foru-poster bed, a couple of book shelves, and a selected few NPCs he had personaly created. He plopped down on the bed, then stared up to the top of it, embracing the humbleness of his sanctuary. "Aura....its been at least 5 years."

Xehanort

The Death Alchemist
Awards
*abandons girl and goes to Chaos Gate. goes to Brigid domain
"Hey, Brig! Did you get the keywords to where Aura is or not?"

LightGuardianLin

Website
xanga.com
*stops walking and doesn't say anything*
"..."
*looks down, bangs covering her face**turning around and walks off passed other players trying to blend in so no one can find her*

Xehanort

The Death Alchemist
Awards
*notices that Brig is on his game cpu working an leaves
*suddenly appears in front of girl and grabs her arm. transport to DiGamma Server, Twilight's server

Xehanort

The Death Alchemist
Awards
"Do you know what this is?"
*sticks arm out and a flash of a red and black bracelet is seen

Xehanort

The Death Alchemist
Awards
"Because the Emerald Knights are on the side of the systom and they have put a virus in your account so you can't log out. Once you have the bracelet you will be able to come with me and defeat the Cursed Storm. Then you can log out"

*words flash all over the area: Perhaps the Wave was just a beginning as well
*Cursed Storm

"Oh-no. The Storm found my server! We have to get out of here. Gate Hack! Omega Twilight-Dusk-Wavemaster!"

*disappears on a red platform

Xehanort

The Death Alchemist
Awards
"This is one of the areas I programmed. The Knights did that because you pose a threat to the order of the systom. If you can meet Aura then you will be entrusted with the power of the Storm, Wavering. I was entrusted that power as well. The systom has a defense systom, Cubia. Thats what we can use. Unfortunatly thats the only type of Wavering there is until you meet her. Once that happens we can use the Wavering skill known as The Cursed Wave. It inflects all status affects and damages on the opponent for each Phase. For example, for the first part of the attack Death is inflicted on the opponent because Skeith was the Terror of Death. Considering it's the power of the Cursed Wave there is only about a 2.3% chance that something can survive it. For Cubia it sends out its Cores and goes through its five stages. If it is killed on its last then it uses Saphira Returner ro revive itself for one final attack."
*holds out hand
"So will you come with me?"

LightGuardianLin

Website
xanga.com
*pauses for a bit*
"...if I come along, will it give me answers to what I'm searching for...?"
*slowly shows a pedent dangling around her neck*
"...and I'll come along..."

Xehanort

The Death Alchemist
Awards
"My friend Brigid said we have to go to Omega Cruel Final Field. Now what do you want to know? The Gate Hack trip will take a while. Gate Hack, Omega Cruel Final Filed!"
*disappear in a place that is in between the servers and areas

Xehanort

The Death Alchemist
Awards
"About 2 minutes. Is there anything you woudl like to know?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back