• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► .hack//The End of The World

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raiton Kensei

Peace through Violence
Awards
This is a story about what happend to some characters a couple of weeks or days before The World R1 was shut down. So it takes place some time after the first 4 .hack games but before The World R2 was created, or before .hack G.U. To make it simple it takes place at the same time as the Interm Reports happened. It's 3 different stories in one. OK I hope you like it. The 1st story is in 1st person.

The Tempress
Chapter 1 ( 12 days before the end of the world)

I remember everything just like it was yesterday. The first time I had heard on the news about the CC Corp building catching on fire. I was just about to log into the world to meet Mia.

I ran home from school to log into The World. I unlocked the door, ran upstairs to my room, turned on the computer and logged into my account. I met Mia in Mac Anu. "Elk what took you so long?" she asked. "Mia, you know I have school during the day. So whacha want to do today." Mia looked at me, thinking hard about something to do. "I found a good place that has alot of Aromatic Grass." "Okay, lets go there." I invited Mia into my party and we went to the field. I couldnt help but worry about Mia's safety. "Elk you havent said anything since we came here. Do you want to go into the dungeon." I decided to tell her. "No, it's just that I got an e-mail from CC Corp. And they said that most of this games data was burned in the fire that happened to the main building. They are going to create a new World and they are going to shut down this one for a while in order to do it." I was feeling sad. I didnt know what would happen to Mia. But then I looked at her and she had a smile on her face. Mia was always smiling no matter what happened. "You said they was going to shut it down for a while, which means temporarily. Nothing will happen to me Elk, dont worry. I will probably just be out until the new World is created."

Mia smiled at me agian. I smiled back. Even though Mia was just part of the game she always made me feel different. I cried the time when she turned out to be the 6th Phase. But she was able to come back to me after Kite defeated her. We gathered alot of Aromatic Grass and went back to Mac Anu. There we met an old friend, Kite. "Hello Kite." we both said. "Hey Mia, hey Elk. What are you two doing." I had always been jealous of Kite. He had the bracelet, the power to data drain. He saved the internet from Morganna and he caught Mia's attention, always. "We just collected alot of Aromatic Grass." I said. "What have you been doing today." Kite let out a deep breathe and put his hands on his head. "Well I spent some time with Blackrose and her brother. Then I talked to Shugo and Rena, you know them, the players with characters similair to me and Blackrose. And I just got back from an infected area with Orca and Balmung." Even though Morganna was gone, the world still wasnt safe. Computer viruses still attacked monsters in the world, but there hasnt been any players put in comas. "I could use you both the next time I find an infected area. Will you come?" Mia and I both shook our heads at the same time. "I'm logging out." Kite went to the field gate and logged out. I went to save my game and then back to Mia. "I'm logging out to Mia. It's 1 A.M. in the real world." I waved goodbye to Mia and she waved back. Then I logged out.

I know the 1st chapter wasnt much, but most good stories start out slow. I hope whoever reads it thought it was good. I might post chapter 2 later on tonight.

Raiton Kensei

Peace through Violence
Awards
I guess I'll do chapter 2 then.

Chapter 2 (10 days till the end of the world)

I didnt get to log into the world over the weekend. My family went out of town. But I rushed back to The World as soon as we got home. I had a message from Mia to meet her at Hidden Forbidden Holy Ground in the Mac Anu server. "What is it Mia?" Mia was leaning on the gate staring at what would have been a statue of Aura but after Moraganna had left the statue did too. "I got a message from Aura. She said that I need to watch for someone. A character that's a long arm and his partener. I couldnt understand the last part but it seems like someone is looking for me." Why would someone want Mia I thought. She's nothing but free data. But maybe that was it. The person wanted Mia's data. I began to worry. "Just be careful Mia. Dont go near any long arms." "Ok, well I got something else for us to do today. There's a new event happening and its in a field covered in Aromatic Grass." Mia told me about the event. The event was called Destiny's Course. It seemed to take place on a field shaped like a big maze and the goal was to get to the dungeon. But no one knew what happened when you actually got to the dungeon because the monsters in the maze was too strong. Even for Orca and Balmung because they had tried the event over the weekend. "If it's too strong for the Descendants of Fianna, what makes you thing we can beat it." "I just want to go for the Aromatic Grass." After about a minute of thinking I decided it might be fun to go, so we went.

The field of the event was huge. And it was just like I thought, a huge maze. "I've lasted for about 5 minutes in here by self over the weekend and managed to get 10 pieces of Aromatic Grass. So now that you're here to heal me, we could double that amount." We moved onto the maze. We turned right, left, left, right, left, right, right and ended up at an dead end. We actually ended up at dead ends about 20 times before we heard another party scream. "What was that?!" "Screams. A party must be in trouble. Let's help them." We ran in the directions of the scream. I couldnt tell were the sreams came from but Mia could because she was part of the game. My controller was slippery with sweat because I was holding it tight, scared. When we got to the players only one character was still alive. It was a long arm. "Come on Elk." Mia ran into battle but I didnt. Had Mia forgotten about the letter from Aura. She was helping a long arm, possibly the one that Aura was talking about. I just stood and watched. I would heal Mia whenever the time was needed. The monster had only a few HP so I decided to help then. I ran into the battle. "Elk what are you doing you need to stay back and heal." Mia was fighting the monster. "Let him help, he should know some spells." said the Long Arm. By the voice I could tell that the Long Arm was a male in his mid-twenties. "Yeah I do know some spells." The only problem was that I had little MP left. If I was to use attack magic it would drain all of it and take a while for it to return so I could heal, and I didnt have any items that would help either. I aimed to attack the monser. Its weakness was earth magic. I scrolled down my list to find a strong earth attack. "Summon Earth Goblin" I said as as a huge goblin appeared. It struck the monster and disappeared. The monster still had a little HP left. Mia and the Long Arm hit it at the same time and the monster died.

"That took a while. Thanks for helping me." Mia nodded. "You're welcome." The Long Arm looked at Mia. "You're the cat character I keep hearing about. Well nice to meet you. I must leave the field and reunite with my friends." The Long Arm warped out. "Okay Elk lets go." We kept walking into the maze. It seemed like we walked forever. The dungeon never showed itself, neither did any Aromatic Grass. *beep* It was a message from Kite. I wanted to read it but I was too busy looking for the dungeon. Mia and I stopped to take a break. "We've been inthis event for 2 hours and we still havent found the dungeon." Just then I heard lound footsteps. We turned around and it was another monster. As I looked at the monster I noticed something. Behind it was the openning. The openning to the dungeon. "The dungeon!" I yelled to Mia. We both started running towards the dungeon. The monster followed. This monster was stronger than the other one. It must have put there to protect the dungeon. It did a good job, too. Before we could go inside the dungeon. The monster trapped us in a spell and killed us both with one hit. Game Over flashed across my screen in red and bold letters. I was tired. I decided not to log back in. I didnt worry about Mia. She never really died. She was probably looking for some Aromatic Grass or something. I sent Mia a message telling that I was done playing for the day. Then I read Kite's message. He said that he had found another data bug and he wanted me and Mia to help. I replied and told him we would help.

Archetype00x

Website
www.facebook.com
There's a flaw in your story. When the fire at CC Corp HQ accured, The World's data was almost completely destroyed, and the entire system was shut down almost instantly.

Archetype00x

Website
www.facebook.com
But it's unrealisitic. At least add some flaws to the gameplay. For example; the graphics have been stripped clean, or something to that extent.

Raiton Kensei

Peace through Violence
Awards
Ok, this is just the beginning of it and the world was shut down a couple days after the fire not instantly. It says it in the Interm Reports.

Raiton Kensei

Peace through Violence
Awards
And I havent come across any evidence that said it happend instantly and if you dont get the idea that Fan Fic means that its made up and doesnt have to enclude 100% facts and you go around critisizing others fanfic, then you will not make any friends on this forum. So if you think my fanfic is too unrealistic then make up one yourself.

Last edited:

Archetype00x

Website
www.facebook.com
Listen; if the main computer that ran the program was caught in the fire, the game would in fact be shut down instantly. And besides; I don't need to write half-assed fanfics. I actually write, decent short stories, that have a sensible, established plot line. Don't talk to me about friends; I don't need any friends here because I have friends off line.

And by the way, it's spelled Temptress, not Tempress.

Raiton Kensei

Peace through Violence
Awards
A minor mistake. I have friends offline also but I also have friends online because I be nice to them and dont critisize their work. I havent read any fanfics by you so I cant judge yours yet, but mine arent half- assed. But anyway you're 13, I'm 16, you havent been here for a whole month, I've been here for more than a year. I'm done argueing with a child.

TheLastKnight

You Swear To Listen
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
wow,Ya know he is right...he is sixteen.......and FF are just made up stories,I liked it,but it doesn't really hurt to be realistic,at least even a little bit...if you're going to argue...you should take it to PMing eachother,we need no text violence

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back