• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

.Hack//Revolution (Chapter 1)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Funky Bear

Sexy Chocolate
Storyline:

Every Human being who's ever sat in front of a computer or a television knows this date. It was the day the internet crisis occurred: the day the Pluto Kiss virus was launched. Go ahead. Do a word search on Pluto Kiss and see what you find.

Of course, millions of other people are probably searching for the information at the exact same time, so you may have some difficulties. I’ll give you a summary:

The Pluto Kiss tangled up and shut down the entire Internet. Powerful stuff. Eh? In response to the astronomical damages the virus caused, the United Nations along with the World Network Council (WNC) ordered a limitation on Internet use until a solution could be found. The emerging net culture that had blossomed at the end of the Twentieth century suddenly ground to a halt.

Stripped of the internet during this crisis, people referred to this era as the Twilight of the New Gods. Of course, the Gods they worshipped were the gods of technology.

It took two years before the ALTIMIT OS proved to be completely resistant against the virus and a reliable service. During that time, a new internet system was built and the question of corporate management and responsibility was determined.

December 24, 2007, the anniversary of the virus, became known as the Mother Mary's kiss. It was the day the WNC announced their Network Security Declaration that ended the Twilight. Limitation was removed and the Internet became available to everyone once more.

That same day, Cyber Connect Corporation (CC corp.) released The World.

It was called a Massive Multiplayer Online Role-Playing Game (MMORPG) and was the first online role-playing game allowing a large numbers of simultaneous players to coexist in the same world.

By the end of the first day, the game had been downloaded 2,576,623 times. By the end of the year (only a week later) that figure had nearly doubled.

It was the big bang of the new Internet world.

However, is this game, "The world", as it appears? Deep within the darkest pits of the world lies a secret, with a mystery so great that not even “The World’s” founders CC corporation can crack the codes behind its strange programming. The danger within it is so great It was not only limited to wreaking havoc in the virtual world but ours as well.

In the year 2010, in the nation of Japan multiple people who were players of the hot new MMORPG The World had fallen unconscious and were hospitalized. The situation only worsened when the city of Yokohama was thrown into chaos when a network crisis struck the city, causing everything in it to fail.

However, a select group of players in the game stepped forward and managed to stave off the threat. They were called “legendary The Dot Hackers”. Because of them they managed to delve into the mystery behind The World and solve it.

The media later named it “Pluto Again”. However, the CC corporation staff and players familiar with the situation called it the “Twilight incident”.

Ever since this mysterious and terrible event, peace has returned to The World and everything in it.

5 years have passed since then…

After a fire in the main CC Corp. building in the year 2015, The World servers and much of its data, including character data, was destroyed.* It was later spliced with another project CC Corp. was working on at the time and re-released as The World R:2 in 2016. However, many old players were upset when they found they could not use their old characters and quit playing the game. News settings were made for the game and game play as well. Fortunately, the new version attracted many new players and over twelve million copies of The World R: 2 were sold worldwide.

Now the year 2017, The World has been completely ripped of It’s innocence, Player Killers now roam and take up territory over major areas of the game. A guild war is now brewing between the X-faction and The White hawks. Their war has lasted for over 12 months, and there is no end in sight.

However X-Faction has a new weapon that can 'cause players to never return to the game', not even CC corp. can stop this guild. What is this power? How can it be stopped? What does X-Faction plan to do with it after the war? But more importantly, where did they get it?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

(It’s as you suspected, this takes place in the GU version of .Hack. However, that does not mean we will be following the storyline of the game. No mention of characters from the PS2 GU game. However, Roots characters are ok.)

This is part One of a 4 part saga which we,ll hopefully complete. I can't get it done all In one rp- so ya ya know we gotta stretch it out some and make It feel like the PS2 version.

Revolution (Current rp)

• Destiny

• Genocide

• Anihilation

Rules

* No godmodding or power-playing
* No one lining or spamming
* be literate
* Nop machine gun poting
* Don’t post until I tell you that you’re accepted
* 2 paragraphs per post and Bio (One paragraph consist of 5 sentences)
* Put “Genesis of Ultima” somewhere amongst your profile
* No killing off another person unless you have permission
* Be active
* Post at least 2 times a day
* Let us know when your leaving
* PM me if you want a bracelet (Once there gone, there gone. Don’t be whining if you don’t get what you want.)
* Hurry ta hell up with your template
* Swearing and Romance PG-13
* PM me if you have a question regarding the rp
* Follow the rules
* (Most important rule) have fun

Twin Blade: A Character Class similar to the original Twin Blade in The World, though this Class may utilize two longer edged blades. These is the first of the three speed-oriented and are able to deal quick, successive blows. They have more attack styles than any other class.
Edge Punisher: A character class that uses two-handed heavy weapons to fight, usually broadswords, similar to a Heavy Blade in The World.
Lord Partizan: A Character Class that utilizes various pole-arm weapons, similar to a Long Arm in The World. This class is now used by Piros the 3rd, whose weapon looks like a long golden mace, and Nara. They fight like Heavy Axemen, using attacks that are slower than other classes, but can deal the most immediate damage. Lord Partizans have lots of monster-oriented skills including Armor-Piercing and Aerial skills.
Blade Brandier: A character class that uses a one-handed sword or a dagger to fight. They are swift, agile, accurate, and similar to a Blade master in The World.
Macabre Dancer: This unique character class uses a pair of sharp fans as weapons and fights with a fluid dancing motion, they are known in The World R:2 as 'Flowers of the Battlefield'.
Flick Reaper: A rare Character Class that wields scythes or large axes. The stats of this class are very much like the Long Arms, for the class itself excels in speed and strength, but lessens in defense.
Tribal Grappler: A Character Class that utilizes their fists, claws, feet and various wrestling-type maneuvers to fight.
Harvest Cleric:A Character Class that use staffs and specializes in defensive and healing magic instead of direct fighting. This class focuses on support magic.
Steam Gunner: A Character Class that uses a rifle with a sword-like bayonet running the length of it. This class specializes in both long-range and close-quarter fighting.
Shadow Warlock: A Character Class in which the character uses offensive magic, powered by a large spell book, instead of physical attacks to defeat the opponent.

Multiweapon: A rare Character Class which utilizes multiple weapons, and various skills. Multiweapons have the unique ability to use up to three varieties of weapons which they select while creating their character using a point allocation system. The player is given 4 points and must distribute them between the desired Classes, which vary in terms of point value:

New thing:

Multi Weapon system:

A Multi Weapon is given 4 points to distribute among three, four or less classes.

Twin Sword: 1 point
Brandish: 1 point
Blade: 1 point
Grappler: 2 points
Flicker: 2 points
Partisian: 2 points
Danse Macabre: 3 points
Steam Gunner: 3 Points
Warlock: 3 points
Harvest: 3 points

(Everyone loves the Multi class so I’m going to limit it to only 5 Multiweapon users.

Bracelets:

Bracelet of Dawn: Zion
Bracelet of Dusk:
Bracelet of Fire:
Bracelet of Ice:
Bracelet of Mirrors:
Bracelet of wind:

(In this rp you can make up your phase’s name and appearance. However, It’s name will remain the same. )

Phases:

•The Terror of Death,__Zion______________:
•The Mirage of Deceit, _____________:
•The Propagation, ______________:
•The Prophet, ______________:
•The Machinator, __________: (This is a unique phase. In order to have this phase you must have two identical characters.)
•The Temptress, __________:
•The Avenger, ___________:
•The Rebirth, ____________:
•The Hidden One __________:

Template

Name:
Level: (1-26)
Appearance:
Class:
Personality:
Weapon(s):
Bio:

Epitaph/Bracelet Template

Name:
Appearance:
Level (1-26)Because this is part 1 of 4 26 is the maximum at least until we get to part 2. Anyways, each time you level up edit this part of your bio so I know.
Class:
Bracelet:
Epitaph name: (Also known as Phase)
Epitaph Appearance:
Personality:
Bio:

Name:
Appearance:
Level (1-26)
Class:
Bracelet:
Epitaph name: (Also known as Phase)
Epitaph Appearance:
Personality:
Bio:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Here's mine.

Name: Zion
Appearance:
kai_ent.JPG

Level: 1
Class: Flick reaper
Bracelet: Bracelet of Dawn
Epitaph name: The Terror of death Suzaku
Epitaph Appearance:
Rahxephon-0008.jpg

Personality: Although he doesn't look like it Zion is a cold-hearted young man with a mysterious past and a short temper. He is an anti-social type of person who is not the type to associate with anyone. Known for his quiet,and cool demanor Zion is called the "Lone wolf" by many for how he never speaks with anyone. He speaks sophisticatedly and can sometimes be blinded by his own arrogance.Zion is also a realist and the best at everything he does.

Despite his cold personality Zion is not above helping out those in need. He also has alot of confidence in himself and will not stop til he achieves his goal; no matter what.
Weapon(s): Kwan Dao
Bio: A young man with an introverted personality and terrible past. Ryoma was born from a very wealthy and high class family. (Will finish later)

Last edited:

Souretsu Gear

Nostalgia Tripping
Shouldn't your Epitaph name go according to the phases as in Skeith the Terror of Death, Innis Mirage of Deciet, Magus the Propagation, etc. Of course this is your RP. I might join if I have time really which I don't. And Flick reapers use scythes only! Not Bo Staffs!

Genisis of Ultima

Template

Name:Kataki (Literally Revenge) The Avenger

Level: 26

Appearance:http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/b/b9/Wks002.jpg - he wears this kind of clothing but the only difference is that he wears a small grey-white jacket. And his eyes are yellow. The clothing is loosefitted on him and his pance are really baggy and loose. couldn't really be original so I decided just to use partially the Xth form clothing. His hair is blackish-brown.

Class:Adept rogue (Multi-weapon)
-Twin blade
-Edge Punisher

Bracelet:Twilight Bracelet, Dusk

Epitaph name: Tarvos, The Avenger

Epitaph Appearance:http://images.wikia.com/dothack/images/0/0f/Skeith2ndForm.jpg- the only difference is that the scythe is not a scythe but a stake. He is not gold colored but silver and black

Personality:The kind of person to not hold a grudge. He tends to relax and never mind anything. the only time he gets mad is when someone kills him while he is just exploring and adventuring. He ends up searching for the person relentlessly until he PKK's them. That's the only time he holds a huge grudge. He somewhat has a sense of justice and never gets mad easily.

Weapon(s):
--Wrath Legged- http://images.wikia.com/dothack/images/2/21/Haseo2-1.jpg
--Crime & Punishment- both a twin blade.

Bio: In real life, he is just a regular boy who loves games. The only thing he does is play games and study. But when he is not playing, he always sleeps, eats or goes shopping for gundam models. But when he gets on the world, he is a well known PK'er for getting revenge on PK'ers which earned him the title "The Avenger". Although he is a PKK'er, the moon tree always chases him to get him in the guild. sadly, they get turned down but he made a promise that he wouldn't PK unless its getting revenge or protecting.

His past profile was that he was a previous player for The World R:2's predecessor. His old class was a Heavy blade and he was a high leveled player. One of the coma victims for only a short time, he never liked surprises. The time the fire incident happend, he was shocked and hurt because of his character which he was attached to. Now that he plays The World R:2, he named his character after his old character. The starngest surprise that Matsuri had was when his The World R:2 player was "altered" by a bracelet that he earned. The Twilight Bracelet- dusk. He got it when he accidently activated his epitaph Tarvos.

Last edited:

Iwrestledabearonce

Δdrug gangΔ
Awards
LOL JOINING =D Yay for ANOTHER .Hack RP. Read my Dot Hack Fanfic! LOL

"Grow Up? Genesis Of Ultima? Geek's Utopia? G.U.!"

Name: Kai - The Doubt Of Oblivion
Appearance: (Will Edit Later)
Level: 20
Class: Flick Reaper
Bracelet: Braclet Of Mirrors
Epitaph name: Macha - The Temptress
Epitaph Appearance: http://dothack.wikia.com/wiki/Image:Macha-Avatar.jpg
Personality: (Will Edit Later)
Bio: (Will Edit Later)

I'll fully edit my character tomorrow.

Last edited:

Funky Bear

Sexy Chocolate
OOC: YAY! People joined! :D *dances*

Can we get a few more people in the rp?

@ Demonic Angel: Alright, edit It soon. Were waiting for you.

*sighs* Did both of you read the rules? I thought I explained that there would be no questions in the RP thread. Not trying to be mean or nothing; but I don't wanna fill this thread trying to get you to understand. Oh well I,ll anwser you questions.

@ Twilight Moon: No, those creatures you saw in .Hack//Sign were Dumbells; not Epitaphs. Epitaphs are something that are known as Avatars that was incorporated into special PC's called Epitaphs PC's.

@ Twilight__Dragon: No there's no need to be original. It's as I said before: this is a spinoff there's no name to stick completely to the script from the PS2 games. So can you can go ahead and change it. By the way can you do me a favor? I need you take out the X-form. I'm not trying to ruin your fun or anything, It's just that's illegal and It's only if your Haseo. In you case: You chose to be the avenger that doesn't mix. Sorry, I just wanna make it fair for people. Again, I really didn't mean it. So take it out for me 'kay?

Uniquris

Name: Okonjinki -

Appearance: http://xcomic.diy.myrice.com/pic/kht/mc/character/ferenan.jpg

Level: 3

Class: Heavy Blade

Bracelet: Bracelet of Mirrors

Epitaph name: Kalefore - The Rebirth

Epitaph Appearance: http://www.ffshrine.org/ffx/aeonart/00011.jpg

Personality: Although his appearance looks like he's the cold hearted type, he's really the type who wants to cheer someone up and puts a smile on the peoples faces. He can have a madness at times when the time really comes.

Bio: Tomorrow...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back