• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► .hack//kingdom (re-post)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trey~Ice Knight~

srry guys but i hardly had time to write recently since i had final at college-_- but i promise i'll write more chapter soon and i'll re-post the last chapter...

Chapter 9 – Secrets

At the Realm of Darkness…

“So, Setzer…this is your choice?...well i simply cannot any of this around here, so…*snaps his fingers* Maleficent, here’s another useless heart” said Dark Kite as he sent the lifeless body back to where he came from.

“Ahh, yes, yet another delicious meal” said Maleficent.

“At this rate, we’re gonna lose all our recruits…” said Remedi sarcastically as she looked at the two.

“Are you defying Master Kite, totema-human?!?!” said Ovan as he attacked Remedy from behind, causing her to lose her heart.

“Very good, Ovan…we can’t have any people that doubt us either…” said Dark Kite as he gave the heart to Maleficent and sent the lifeless body back to Amberlave Palace.

“Yes! I can finally reveal my true form!” said Maleficent as she laughed evilly.

“What are you ranting about?!?” said Ovan sarcastically as he came towards her.

“Stand back, i’ll need some space” she said as she began to create a dark aura around her and the aura began to glow.

“I wonder what she’s up to, it better not be anything funny…” said Dark Kite as he stared at the Aura.

“There…all done!” said Maleficent as the aura dissapeared and revealed a girl about Kite’s age that had short hair (looked like Raven’s from Teen Titans) that was jet black and an outfit that looked like Olette’s only in black and the shirt was a tank top and high heels instead of sneakers plus a scarf (looked like Cloud’s only a little bit longer) and her staff had a black vine that wrapped all around it.

“Oh….so this is what you meant” said Ovan.

“Yes…my true form…i was locked away in that hideous form ages ago by an old fool…The only way to become myself again was to collect hearts, but by doing this i found the dark…and i liked it” she said as she stepped towards Ovan and Dark Kite.

“In that case…your new name shall be Zarin…got it?” said Dark Kite as Zarin nodded and the three began to form a new plan…

Meanwhile, At Pride Rock…

“This heat is killing me!” said Rena as she hid under some trees.

“Yeah, and what’s worse, the enemies keep on appearing!” said Riku as he held on tightly to her and fought off a heartless.

“Look guys, over there!” said Zelfar as they all ran into a cave.

“Twin Glacier Shield!” said Xegba and Trey as they created a wall to block the entrance.

“Earth Barrier!” said Lixy as she created a second wall, thus making the entrance hard to destroy.

“That outta do it!” said Xurik as he smiled at everyone.

“Yeah, but how long do we have to stay in here…i mean they’ve gotta stop sometime…” said Kaito as he paced around the cave a bit.

“They’re after…they’re after me” said Zelfar as he stood up in front of everyone.

“Zelfar, what are you talking about?” said Seth as he smiled nervously.

“I dreamed this would happen…they’re after my weapon, the Ultima Rword (it’s a rod and a sword combined)…and will stop at no cost to get it…” he said as he looked down.

“So Xurik, Riku…you have to warp me outside” he said as he looked at his friends.

“What? No, there has to be another way!” said Xegba as he stood in front of Zelfar.

“You just can’t do this, you’re our friend!” said Lixy as she cried out to Zelfar.

“STOP IT!...if he’s made up his mind, then they’res no helping it! Just let him be!” said Trey as he turned away from everyone and went deeper into the cave, soon followed by Lixy, Kaito and Xegba.

“Farewell, my friend, it was nice to meet you” said Seth as he bowed respectfully at Zelfar.

“Farewell…everyone…”he said as he was warped outside of the cave.

“Is he…gone?” asked Trey sadly.

“Yes…why did you let him go?” said Lixy as she cried.

“Because…it is part of his destiny…just as it is part of mine what i am about to do…Lixy, Xegba, help me remove the barriers” said Trey as he got up and went to the entrance of the cave.

“What are you gonna do?” said Kaito as he looked worried at his friend.

“You’ll see…” said Trey as they removed the barriers and everyone went outside and saw Zelfar, on the ground, lifeless.

“Just like he told me he saw in his dream…well, it’s time to..slighlty alter his dream…” siad Trey as he looked at his friend.

“Seth…do you still have that power that father told you to never use?” said Trey to his cousin.

“You mean Orb…Yes, but…why?” said Seth as he scratched his head, wondering what Trey was up to.

“Xegba, Rena, come here” said Trey as his two friends came by his side.

“The reason i asked you is because…i want you to Orb me, Xegba and Rena into Zelfar’s mind” said Trey.

“WHAT! ARE YOU CRAZY?!?!” said Kaito angrily to his friend.

“Don’t worry…although it’s risky, we have a chance to bring him back…” he said as he smiled at his friends.

“After you Orb us, i want you and Lixy to use your strongest healing powers on him while Xurik, Riku and Kaito form a protective aura around you all to prevent enemies from attacking” said Trey.

“That’s risky…but…i guess i can do it” said Seth as he focused all his energy.

“Ready guys?” said Trey to Rena and Xegba.
“Ready!” They said as they were transported into Zelfar’s mind.

“How risky is this process exactly?” said Riku as he began to form the barrier with Xurik and Kaito.

“I didn’t want to tell you guys, but…there’s a chance that they might all be lost forever, eternally stuck in Zelfar’s mind” said Seth as everyone looked at him shocked.

Meanwhile…

“Very well, Zelfar, you have accepted your fate…” said a mysterious figure that had a scythe.

“A-accept it…N-no…” said Zelfar as he began to remember his friends.

“I WILL NOT ACCEPT IT!!!” said Zelfar.

“So it’s a fight you want…this should be easy, you have no friends, your weapon was stolen…i should be victorious in no time!” said the Grim Reaper as he laughed at Zelfar.

“Tsk, tsk, tsk…now there’s where you’re wrong!” said Rena as she, Trey, and Xegba appeared.

“Guys?!?! How did you-“ said Zelfar.

“Ya need some assistance defeating this…um…skeleton guy?” said Xegba as he looked at the Grim Reaper.

“Well, then…this is a first…finally a person that has been able to alter their death…well if that’s the case…you’re free” said the Grim Reaper.

“What?...why?” siad Zelfar.

“It never really WAS your time…your time doesn’t come until a while…but since you passed the test…”said the Grim Reaper as he tossed him his scythe and warped them back to where they were.

Back at Pride Rock…

“So that meant it was the Grim Reaper who had his heart all along?” said Seth as he scratched his head, confused.

“He was testing him…and since he passed, i think his old weapon shattered and he obtained that scythe” said Trey.

“I just hope nothing like that ever happens again” said Xegba as he padded his friend on the shoulder, and they all celebrated his return…

At the Realm of Darkness…

“It is almost time…almost time to get our revenge on the light beings!!” said Dark Kite as he, Zarin and Ovan laughed evilly…

To Be Continued…

Trey~Ice Knight~

thanx, i'll get rite on that since i can't post a home coz my computer won't acess this website...

so wen i hav some time (wat with final exams and whatnot,) i'll write the next chapter and thanks for those of you who support and read my fan-fics, (YOU ROCK!!!) :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back