• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► .hack//kingdom -a fanfic-

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trey~Ice Knight~

Ok, basically, this fanfic will be one where Shugo, Zeffie, Rena and Aura from .hack//legend of the twilight meet Sora, Kairi, Roxas, Naminé and Riku from the Kingdom Hearts games and Marche, Mewt, Ritz, Doned, Shara and Montblanc from the Final Fantasy Tactics Advanced game. Also, it will include fan-characters (yes, u can make one if u want)...

I'll make three (becuase they are vital to my fan-fic)

Name: Trey (Artik when in wolf-form)
Element: Moon, Ice (this means all his attacks and weapons are related to these two elements)
Weapon: Twin Katanas one of Moon, one of Ice)
Origins: Land of Dragons;"The World"

Name: Lixy
Element: Earth
Weapon: Lotus Blade
Origins: Radiant Garden

Name: Juhna
Element: ???
Weapon: Moogle Staff
Origins: Ivalice

okay, these are my characters and i'll start the story tomorrow coz' i gotta log off...

Aceflyheight

So, a crossover that involves Kingdom Hearts, .Hack, and Final Fantasy Tactics Advanced...I wonder how this kind of crossover would work. I've got a feeling that this is probably going to become a little weird later on, but I have a feeling that this might end up being a great story.

Good luck on it and I can't wait until you start the story itself. So, we can make characters as well? There's no way that I'm going to miss out on a chance like that. I'll try to pm you my character later when I have more time. I'd really like to see how one of my characters would act in a story like this.

PKKzelfar

Ok, basically, this fanfic will be one where Shugo, Zeffie, Rena and Aura from .hack//legend of the twilight meet Sora, Kairi, Roxas, Naminé and Riku from the Kingdom Hearts games and Marche, Mewt, Ritz, Doned, Shara and Montblanc from the Final Fantasy Tactics Advanced game. Also, it will include fan-characters (yes, u can make one if u want)...

I'll make three (becuase they are vital to my fan-fic)

Name: Trey (Artik when in wolf-form)
Element: Moon, Ice (this means all his attacks and weapons are related to these two elements)
Weapon: Twin Katanas one of Moon, one of Ice)
Origins: Land of Dragons;"The World"

Name: Lixy
Element: Earth
Weapon: Lotus Blade
Origins: Radiant Garden

Name: Juhna
Element: ???
Weapon: Moogle Staff
Origins: Ivalice

okay, these are my characters and i'll start the story tomorrow coz' i gotta log off...
How about Adding Ovan to add more mystery?

Yeah! Can i Make a Character!?
(can I make three?)

Name:Rika
Element:Dark
Weapon:X Blade
Origin:Icheon Maine
(to know more about him read my fanfic.)

Name:Rona
Element:Electricity
Weapon:Twin Blades
(to know more-read my fanfic.)

Name: Zelfar
Element:Dark
Weapon: Scythe
(i'll reveal his weapon and element later
and to know more about him-read my fanf.)

Last edited:

Trey~Ice Knight~

allright then, in addition to those three new characters, whave another one!

Name:Kaito Hikaru
Weapon: Keyblade (a special one)
Origins: Radiant Garden, Traverse Town

Trey~Ice Knight~

-Prologue-

Two years have passed since Aura and Zeffie wer reaunited, making Shugo and Rena legendary players in "The World". In Destiny Islands, Sora has become ruler and rules the island with peace and harmony, as Kairi stands faithfully at his side. Roxas, Naminé, and Riku are also in the "royal court" and help out Sora in any way they can. As for Marche, he became a master Judge and Ritz became a legend for she was the only girl who was both human and viera...Mewt decided to stop his old ways and embarked on a journey with Shara, Ritz, Marche, Montblanc and Doned. Judgemaster Cid became King, and Doned became a master Sage. One day, however, the three warriors (Shugo, Sora and Marche) stumbled upon a scroll (in their perspective worlds). It spoke of a man who was born of two worlds, and how he would embark on a journey that would lead him to his destiny. It also spoke of a young woman who would uprise and lend her stength, as well as a young moogle child. Also, it spoke of a fourth warrior who had known much sorrow who would aid him in his quest. Meanwhile, as they were reading this scroll, a young warrior by the name of Rika that lived in Icheon Maine was reading this scroll along with ther comrades. As they all read it, a strange tremor shook the worlds, and the sky turned dark blue. " What is this power?" said Zelfar as he held on to the nearest thing he could find. When the worlds stop shaking, Shugo, Sora, Rika and Marche found a door in front of them. Not knowing what awaited them, they all went throught the doors (except the people from Destiny Islands), which led them to where Sora and his friends were. They met with Sora, and explained the places they had come from. "The worlds...they're merging" said Roxas as he looked up at the sky and saw two moons and two suns that combined and made one (of each). When this occured, the doors dissapeared, and the young man awoke...

Trey~Ice Knight~

Chapter 1 - A Hero Arises

Trey was quitely sleeping when suddenly the earth started to move. "Trey...Trey...WAKE UP!!!!" screamed Lixy as she woke up her friend. "What's wrong, Lixy?" he said as he woke up from his sleep. "It's happened, that's what!" said Juhna as she dragged him outside of his house. "The worlds have finally merged, huh?" he said as he looked up to see a white sun. " So, what are we gonna do?" said Kaito to Trey. well, we have to meet them..." said Trey. "The legendary warriors?" said Lixy. "Yup" said Trey as he went inside his house to change. Meanwhile, at Destiny Islands, everyone was discussing what to do...
"So, what options do we have, and what do we know of this...occurence" said Sora. "Well, apparently, we were all reading that scroll when all of this happened...maybe if we meet the heroes of the tale, the worlds will go back to normal!" said Ritz. " Yes, but if that's the case, won't enemies from all of our world combine their might and from and alliance?" said Naminé. " We can only hope that doesn't happen!" said Rika. "Allright then, it's decided!" said Aura. "What is?" said Mewt. "That a party must be sent to locate the warriors while the rest of us stay behind and protect the worlds" she said. "Agreed" said Marche. " I shall go!" said Mewt and Shara. "As will we!" said Zeffie and Doned." Can't forget about us!" said Rena and Riku as they all began on their journey. "Hey! Wait for us!!!" said Zelfarand Montblanc as they ran to catch up with the others. " We can handle any trouble, right guys?" said Aura."Right!" they said as they started to scan for enemy activity.Meanwhile, at a place where it was only dark, four people met. " If we unite our strength, we can destroy once and for all all those who imprisoned us" said Queen Remedi (she now only uses her battle outfit). " I agree...they won't know what hit them!" said a mysterious person ( a certain player from . hack//twilight). " I shall let you all command my heartless at any time, that will aid in our efforts" said Malifient as she placed a Heartless seal on everyone's arm. "It's settled then,...let's finish them off!" said Ovan as the four of them began to plot. Meanwhile, back at Trey's house, he was ready to begin the journey. " LEt's go people!" he said as the four heroes embarked on their quest. Their first stop: Halloween Town.

To Be Continued

Aceflyheight

Pretty good start so far, except I'm going to suggest a few things to maybe help your writing. Try starting a new paragraph each time that a different character begins speaking and try to go into more details in each sentence to help make it longer. Well, I can't wait to see what the next chapter brings and I hope that I'll see my character in this pretty soon as well.

Trey~Ice Knight~

actually, i got to get ready for my three final exams for this semester, so i'll probably post friday or monday...most likely friday...oh yea i forgot, friday is tomorrow

TheLastKnight

You Swear To Listen
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
That's some cool stuff!

why does it seem like, after I make a .hack story, everyone else does...

and btw, pretend like none of us know wtf you're talking about, adding more detail, as well as make it into better grammar, atleast enough so it's easier to read

Trey~Ice Knight~

i'll write chapter 3 tomorrow, it's gonna be mainly on Lixy, Trey, Kaito and Juhna and Sora, Kairi, Shugo, Aura, Marche, Ritz, Roxas and Naminé...so check it out tomorrow!

Trey~Ice Knight~

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i'll write chapter 3 tomorrow, it's gonna be mainly on Lixy, Trey, Kaito and Juhna and Sora, Kairi, Shugo, Aura, Marche, Ritz, Roxas and Naminé...so check it out tomorrow!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back