• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

.Hack//GU and .Hack//Fragment (rerouted!)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeke

Website
www.kingdom-hearts.com
there is a new .Hack game coming out this december or atlest I hear it's in December! they made an awsome vid and it u want to see it PM me and I will send u the link. ,well here u are Haseo The Terror of Death. I know what ur problly thinking, what the hell he is crazy! but from what I see Haseo is the main character and how he becomes the terror of death is wierd as hell, he gets Data drain by an AIDA also known as a wondering AI but this one has massive power! it took on the from of KITE! but not all of him, and what I want to know is how in hell did this AI get Kite's Character Data! well as I said before he is not all Kite! he looks like he was stiched together and sent out. well back to Haseo, he has three forms to his weapon. One is a shyith, another is two small blades (twin blader), and the last is a Chainsaw sword (Heavy Blader). This game should be good! and there is also .Hack//Fragment! this game is goin on the net baby! all I got from it was that u can make how ur Charater looks like! I saw a blue Kite, a black Bulmonk, and the normal Kite and all the other Characters. u will be able to play with friends and more! Like all have predicted that this would not just be a console game. project dot hack is a go!

WELCOME TO "THE WORLD"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back