• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► .Hack//Epitaph Crisis

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

PKKRonaz

Hello!, this is my 1st fanfic.

The World-an online game where many players meet with each other,they battle,
they unfold mysteries and so much more, there also lies a power that some players can use-Epitaphs
,but now they are gone, where can they be now?No one knows.​

i'll start the story later

PKKRonaz

Ep.1-Beginning
Chapter 1/4(short chapter)

In the World R:1 there was a girl PK who fell comatose
her name: Rona
true name:Rona Imikaze
her class in "the world":Twin Blade
Appearance:Has a hair like Yuna but longer
and her clothes are like Alkaid's but the color is white(not black)

After a year she recovered, but she forgot everything about her playing "the world"

She came to school after her recovery:
"Hey did you know?,R:3 is released?," one of the students said.
"Yeah, i heard it's cool!," another student said, all of the students were alking about "the world"

Rona heard everything about it, she then bought a headset to see what "the world" really is.
When she got home:
"I wonder how it works?," Rona said to herself, she then opened the official site of "the world"
then she heard a call from her cellphone, it was ??????!
"Hey, Rona did you hear about the world?," ?????? asked.
"Yup!," Rona replied
"Log-in and i'll see you next to the Chaos Gate," ?????? said.
"okay!," Rona said.

To be continued....................
Can you guess who's the one that called Rona?
(if you can, i'll reveal it later)
Clue:You can see him on .Hack//E.P.//vol.1 legacy

PKKRonaz

Ep.1-beginning
chapter 2/4

Rona logged-in to "the world" and took the job-Twin Blade,and then she was near the fountain
on Mac-Anu

"Hmmm...where's the chaos gate?,"Rona asked to herself, she then pressed the Map button
and she found where the chaos gate is, when she got there......
"Where is he?,"Rona said looking for Zelfar., then she saw someone who was wearing a
robe that covered his body, and the face of the character look familiar.
"Zelfar?,"Rona asked to the guy
"Rona?..........is that you?,"Zelfar said
"Yup!,"Rona replied.
"So it is you!," Zelfar said, they tlaked to each other like they have seen each other for the first time,
after that.

"let's go the area-Delta:Hidden Forbidden Holy-Ground," Zelfar said.
"okay!," Rona said.
when they got there, they talked about what happened to them, then the door of the church opened
and they saw a player whose HP is almost 1.
"Help me! this thing is a monster!,"the guy said and then a big figure appeared beside him.
"What the Heck?," Zelfar said.

To be continued...............

PKKRonaz

ooh thats so cool :'D awesome two chapters ^^ but if its alright, maybe you can make them a bit longer but anyhoo, awesome job ^^

thanks
the reason it's divided on chapters is because if you put them together it's really long
(and some chapters will be long)and thanks on what you think

PKKzelfar

Yeah nice!
just continue it.
and how cool is that? every story starts in Hulle Granz Cathedral(or Delta:Hidden Forbidden Holy-Ground)

PKKRonaz

Ep.1-beginning
Chapter 3/4

"What is that thing?," Rona asked to Zelfar, the monster walked infront of them.
"It's Sk-," Before Zelfar could finish the monster slashed him with the monster's scythe, and then Zelfar faded away.
"ZELFAR!!!," Rona shouted, crying, she stood up and walk towards the monster, the monster was about to attack but..............

"Stop right there!," a mysterious girl appeared in front of the monster "Vak Umni!," She shouted, she casted a magic that casted a shield that kept the monster from attacking.
"Who are you?," Rona asked, looking at the girl that saved her.
"My name is Reimi-Li!," Reimi-Li replied, while she was talking to Rona the monster teleported out of the field.
"My name is Rona," Rona said.
"Did you see the guy who was also PKed by that thing, he was my friend.......so you frind too was PKed,"
Reimi-Li said, they both talked about the monster, after that Rona walked away knowing that her has been comatosed, and then she logged-out.

The next day..........
"No school, maybe i'll log-in," Rona said to herself, she then walked around Mac-anu and then she saw
Reimi-Li sitting beside the fountain.
"Reimi-Li?"

To be continued..........

N0thing

nah just joking man, don't take too seriously. there's no way that i want some one to be comatosed especially my friend. oh what i meant is the one in the story.
BTW nice story.:thumbsup:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back