• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► .Hack//E.P.//vol. 1 legacy

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

We Luv PKKZ

I can't believe no-one is reading the princes fanfic, oh well, we're still rooting for you prince!!

PKKzelfar

umm..yeah..like i said, give me the info(again), and new jobs are acceptable(cuz of the restart and item mall),, like u said, ud be a Double Gunner(which sounds cool), ok, and u too Xugoh, u can also upgrade ur job, new players will be accepted!, fanfic continued later!

PKKzelfar

yeah..i know, im not posting much lately, got alot of troubles..you know why......

"Rika...Get away!," said Betel, he faced off with Rona, "No way...this is not happening....one thing after another.?," said Rika, he ran infront of Rona, "This has gotta stop....CORBENIK!!!," Rika released Corbnik, he joined the battle, "So....you're gonna fight with me?, let's...get started!," said Betel, "Tarvos!!" Rona released another aura, "She's getting stronger and stronger," said Rika, Betel nodded, they both summoned their weapons and released aura, the three faced off, there was an audience watching them, Zelfar, "This is too exciting," said Zelfar, "Yes...yes it is!," said Velfegore as he suddenly appeared beside Zelfar, "You're gonna watch them too?," asked Zelfar, "Of...course...," replied Velfegore, the two was too weak to fight Rona, "What the hell is this?," said Rika, both of them tried to do another set of attacks at Rona, but it was still unaffective.

"She's a tough one, isn't she?," asked Vel, he stepped away, "But...how about we...FIGHT!," added Vel, "As you wish..," both of them faced off.

"This is....disturbing!," said rika, "Hey, what going on here?WHOAW!," said a mysterious guy with two guns, "Aren't you...N0thing?," asked Betel.

"No....the name is...Frieg!,".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back