• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► .Hack//E.P.//vol. 1 legacy

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trey~Ice Knight~

god cliffhanger, can't wait till vol. 2 appears and my idea appears in it, contiue with our good writing skills and i'm sure the next vol will be even getter then this one! Keep rockin on and if u need any ideas, pm me to just post at my ff, k...oh n thanx 4 joinin my fanfic, really appreciate it:thumbsup:

Haku

<3
I think that so far the story is great but the length of the chapters should be alot longer if you can manage.

PKKzelfar

Legacy EP. Chapter 1/2- Confront the Reaper!

Legacy Ep.

"Hmmm....now you are still too low-leveled?, maybe we need to do something about that," Said the leader, he raised his hand and casted a hacking spell, it made Rika level 100 and beneath his Chaos Dress was a dark armor, he changed to the hacked form....Chaos Xth form!.
"This...this is...this is the hacked form!,...the Chaos Xth Form!," Said Rika of amazement.
"So you know this thing..very good...now...i need you to train with one of our new members...her name is Leonous..., go to Keoz: Real Chaos' Cemetary!," said the leader, "Yes sir!," said Rika, he looked to Leonous, she had blonde hair with a ponytail, her class is the Macabre Dancer, "(what a real boss-kisser!)," said Leonous in her mind, they both walked out of the room and gone to the area.

"We need to beat everyhting off this field!, you go there...i go here!," said Leounous pointing to two sides, "Yeah, yeah!, (what a brat!)," said Rika to himself, "I Heard you about that!, they don't call me mindreader for nothing!, now go!," said Leonous, she ran to the other side of the field

"Dang...what the hell team-mate fighting is this?!," said Rika he walked away from the other side also, he then looked at how Leonous fights, she beated up every monster with chain hits.
"Chain Hits?, that's a new attack system in the game!, i never tried that one!..hmm..maybe i'll try it too!," said Rika he rushed towards the battle area and attacked the monsters..but...
he got really beat up because the monsters there were lv. 120 but he was 100..he couldn't do anything
he had little HP left but Leonous came to rescue him.
"HIYAAH!!!!," she slashed them with her fan, chain attacking them till they got beaten and said.
"HHmm..what a real weakling..i thought you were stronger than that!,".
Rika looked very insulted and walked away of the field, he then walked around Icheon and gone to the Harbor side of Maine, he thought all of his other friends, and everyhting that he left.
"I can't take it anymore!!!!!!," He shouted very loud in the harbor looking at the sea.

The Next Day.....
Riak go up and put on his headset and played "The World".
"Hhhmmm...an announcement?, the Bronze Wing tournament is starting in Gladi Oen!
maybe i'll get some of the members to join!," said Rika.
When he got to the room of Chaos, the other members were talking.
"Maybe this tournament is what he needs!,".
"Are you sure?,".
"Yes!, i'll send Leonous and Tridea, it would also get us some rep. points!,"
"ok..it's settled then!,".
The members also knew that Rika was listening and then made hem register, because it will start already.
"Ohhh....so we need to finish the team rumble and then...8 teams left will proceed to the next battle!," said Tridea, his class is a Hacked Shadow Warlock.
"This will be over in no time!," said Leonous..she rushed through the players while slashing them up with her sharp fans, "Ready New Guy?," said Tridea, he casted a chaos spell that summons a big plant eater(or player eater) that crunched up many players, Rika stared at their own power, after that 8 teams were left.
They conquered all their battles and all that was left was the finals!.
"the players left were the Team Chaos!, and team Zelfar!,"
"WHAT!!!?, Zelfar!?, he..he...is...here?," said Rika that just realized about who he is gonna face.
"HHmmm....Rika...you have gone so powerful...this is gonna be a fun match!,"

END CHAPTER !

Last edited:

PKKzelfar

Legacy EP. Chapter 2/2- Final Match!!!

Legacy Ep......

The next day.....
"Hmm...today is the finals!, i gotta beat Zelfar!," said Rika gettig up his bed
and ate breakfast fast, he logged-on and quickly went to the Chaos Room.
"HHmmmm....today is the finals...and that Zelfar!, he is trying to destroy our plans!,".
He eaves-dropped on the secret meeting of the other selected members, someone touched his
shoulder behind, it was one of the Choas' strongest member,his name was Graplek.
"Kid, what are you doing eaves-dropping?," said Graplek, Rika got scared when he saw his face.
"YIIIIHHH!!!!, Master Graplek, i'm so sorry!," said Rika bowing to the elite member.
"Young one, go to the other room, and wait for us to finish the meeting," He pointed to the other room where the other 3 members were.
"Sigh...yes sir..," said Rika, Graplek walk to the meeeting room and Ria walked to the Central room where
Leonous, Tridea and someone else where there.
"Hey dude!, nice to see ya here!," said Tridea.
"Is this the new member?, he doesn't seem that strong!," said the mysterious guy, Tridea came to him and whispered, "That's Lomus, he's a real silent killer, he will kill you with his twin blades with two hits, better warch out for him,", Rika came beside to Lomus and stared at him angrily, Lomus looked back with an even scarier face, they both have electric rays at their eyes strating their own rivalry.
"(this guy is so grr...making me angry!)," Rika said to himself, after that the elite members came out and
discussed the things on what they discussed to the other members.
"Eveything will go smoothly now, this discussion is over, now...on to the finals!," said the Leader.
"YEAH!!, let's go guys!," Rika striked a pose, everyone stared at him, "Hey dude, don't do that anymore, they aren't that excited," said Tridea, Rika looked very embarrased of what he did.........

Finals.........
"Alright everybody!!, it's time for the finals!!!!!,"
"YEAH!!!!!WOOHOOO!!!!!!,"
"Here are the the Chaos team, Rika the Joyful Slasher!, Leonous the Deadly Fan and Tridea the Dark Wizard!,"
"WAIT A MINUTE!!!?, the JOYFUL SLASHER????," said Rika looking very angry at his stage name, everybody laughed at him.
"and here are team...Zelfar!!!!!, includin Zelfar the Grim Reaper, Rona the Electric Blader and Betel the Maniac Gunner!,"
"YEAH!!!! GO TEAM ZELFAR AND BOO TO TEAM CHAOS!!!
"LET THE BATTLE.........BEGIN!!!!!!!!!,"
the finals have finally started, Rika glanced at Zelfar, he started to run to him and tried to hit him, but Zelfar was to fast to hit, while Rika was still focusing at Zelfar, Betel shot him at his back, Tridea attacked Betel, Rona and Leonous slashed with each other, everybody got beat up and flatened out, the only one left were Zelfar and Rika, the Soul Survivors!!!!.
"I will not lose to you!," Rika said, saying his last words.
"So will I!," also said Zelfar, Rka was the first one too attack, the field got a dark sense,
the field got full of smoke, everybody got a blind spell, something was wrong,
after the effects and spell wore off, they saw Rka standing over a beaten up Zelfar, everybody got
confused, but they cheered for the winner, not everyone though.
"YEAH!!!"
"CHEATER!!!!!!,"
"What...what the hell happened?, did...did i win?, i..i WON!!!," Rika raised his hand and received the Bronze Trophy.
"He will not need to know what happened...it needs to be kep a secret....,"
SYSTEM ERRORSYSTEM ERRORSYSTEM ERRORSYSTEM ERRORSYSTEM ERRORSYSTEM ERROR

~~~~~END~~~~~~~~~~~

ONLINE JACK's file is now deleted.
system error
we need to take a new show!!-PKKZelfar
Sir there si an only last show-videoman
Get him in!-PKK
......................SYSTEM START IN...1..2...3...GO:
ONLINE JAK!!!!
heloo i'm Ronio Ichigara i'm your host for these show....
now..you all watched ONLINE JACK!!
I'll contineu his stroy, he found the boy, who has been awakened, we found out a strange fgure on his hand, we found out by some scientis players of the world, it was called AIDA!, hmm....we need to take more of these, the boy is in the hospital, and salvador is also there, now we need to take more news...g'bye...see ya in the next volume!!
(i'll go get some girls!!!, hachacha!!!!) BYE!!!!!

PKKzelfar

there...huff...huff..it's all finished..the last episode
and this is supposed to be a secret episode!!!, drn....well go read it!!!
enjoy!!!!:thumbsup:
cya in the next volume!!!

PKKzelfar

Hehehe...vol.2 is about to be released and i know more crappy fanfics made by me, well i dont care, cuz im gonna keep on going, ill be be releasing ep. 1 of vol.2 tommorow

PKKzelfar

umm...guys another thing, im not gonna end vol.1 for now....im gonna reread the things so i can do a catchup ok?, this is not a double-post...ill edit it to a fanfic got that?
hmm...ok, got a little catch-up now....let's do the dang Ep.9!!
and my cat wants to say sumthing!:
anime_cat.jpg

New Op. song-Sunday by Ajikan
Ep.9-Another Day,Another World?
Chapter 1

Another day it has been, after the championships, the file of the "World" was restarted, so now our hero, Rika
has been hanging outside his house, he then met Rona at the park, "Hey!, what were you doing!, you're really getting more addicted to
that game!," said Rona, but Rika just walked away, pretending that he didnt hear that, he got back to his computer checking if the "world" has been finsihed, but it hasn't, he checked the news, he saw a news about the World R:Z, "So another version is released?, this might be interesting" said Rika, the World R:Z also had a new "Item Mall", where players can buy some rare items, but they need realy money to buy it, but the game was about to be released after one month, first let's check on our other main characters

Rona's story:
After watching the Bronze match, she logged-out because there was a count-down for the closing or R: 3, another day has passed, he walked around town and decided to visit in the park, then he saw Rika which she asked him and Rika didnt reply, she walked around the city after that, "Hmm....i think i should buy some cake!," said Rona, when she got to the store he saw a guy," You're Rona right?, so the prophecy is coming true," said the guy, "What?," Rona said, but the guy was gone, soon she bought a chocolate cake and got home, she checked out the news on the "World" and she also figured out the new features.

Betels' story:
Betel missed the Bronze match so he started punching himself, he then heard the the "World" was temporalily closed so he slept all day, and nothing else.(seriously, nothing interesting about him(and because he doesn't live with Rike(from another country)))

Zelfar's story:
Zelfar was the one to lose the championship so(you think he was depressed?, er...the answer is no) he was smiling while he was sleeping, he knew something that all of us dont know, not much info has been gathered on what he was doing, but it has been said that he was spotted by GM's walking around the harbor(and the game is closed right?).

Nivax's story:
He walked around town also in the night, he decided to visit Betel's house but he thought that it was a bad time so he came back home and just used his computer.

Bakura's story:
he was a GM of the game so he started to check out the game, he checked every side of Icheon Maine, his final place to go to was the harbor, he walked there and he saw a guy with a cape, he ran and check out who it really was, but when he got there, the mysterious guy was gone.

-----------------------------------
Writer's words!:
Umm...yeah, hey guys!, dont care if nobody is reading this, just saying that every main charcter is having their links right?, you now know Bakura's myterious guy that he saw in the harbor and you do notice that there was no rika' story right? well it's already said on the 1st pharagraph....so..let's continue shall we?
----------------------------------

after one month:
"Uhhh...one month already?, i gotta get up and check the game out then," said Rika as he woke up, he fell on his bed,"Ouch!,"
ate some breakfast, took a bath, brushed his teeth, and finally played, a new main menu of the game was infront of him, he checked out his PC, Icheon Maine was still the main city, but more maps, other root towns were released and some old things were deleted, he checked the center and saw many players gathering, the release of the city PvP battling was released, he saw a player with a Maceball weapon(which can be bought from the Item Mall), and a regualr Edge Punisher, the edge punisher was really strong but the new Class was more strong, so the Edge Punisher got really pummeled, "So...who comes next!!??," said the Iron Macer(name of the new class) player, "I am!," said Rika, everybody was amzed that they saw the bronze champion, "So the cheating Bronze champion eh?, this will be fun," said the Iron Macer, they got inside the match ring, the Iron Macer threw his Maceball in the air, Rika got caught, the Iron Macer threw the Maceball again so rika got serious damage, "Grr...so the new job is really powerful!, but not powerful enough to stop me!," he rushed and used his X combo Rengeki move on the Iron Macer, the Iron Macer got hit, but the attack made minimal damage, after evading many attacks, Rika got reallly tired and had low HP, "Here it comes!!, Mace Bash!!, RENGEKI!!," the Iron Masher was about to use it but he saw a Chim chim in the way, "you know..it's not nice to attack some weakling....especially if you are a Special class!," said a guy with a big scythe.
-----------------
since no-one is replying...ill just continue it
--------------------
"Urghhh...who the hell are you?," said the Iron Macer, "They Call me...the Grim Reaper!, Zelfar!," said Zelfar, "You mean the loser, right!?," said one of the players, everybody laughed, "Call me anything you want...let's see who's the loser!," said Zelfar, he did a Wide Slash with his Scythe, everybody got blown-off, "Gr...why you..Urghh..i got only 1 HP left from that attack!," said one of the players, they all backed-away, Zelfar entered the PvP arena to face the Iron Macer, "Stand back, Rika, i'll show him my true power!," said Zelfar, "Like you can!," said the Iron Macer, he threw his Mace-Ball again, but Zelfar evaded, "Hmmph...too weak!, i'll show you this!, reaper's knife!," said Zelfar, he threw some knives to the Iron Macer, but he evaded, the Iron Macer looked at the place where Zelfar was standing, but he was gone, "Where is he!?," said the Iron Macer, "Hey..uhh...dude..look up!," said Rika, he pointed up, the Iron Macer looked up and he saw Zelfar doing a special move, "Oh no you wont!," said the Iron Macer, but before he could stop the attack he saw the Chim chim again, he got distracted and got hit by Zelfar, "Reaper's wrath!," the move was executed and the Iron Macer got pummeled to a pulp, "Urghh..i never knew that a Reaper job can be so strong..," said the Iron Macer, he ran away leaving the award money, Zelfar turned back, "Hey...Zelfar, what you did was a job extension...right?," asked Rika, he stood up and waited for Zelfar's reply, "Yes...this is the Item Mall extension, the Knife Reaper, and this Chim him is my pet, his name is..Gore," said Zelfar, "Uhh....Gore?, couldn't you have thought of a gooder name?, uhh...Zelfar?," said rika, but after he said that, Zelfar vanished, "Uhh...how does he do that!?,".

End of Chapter 1!!!
New Ending song-Kimi to lu Hana
-------------------------------------
Info on the new jobs/extensions!:
Iron Macer: Uses a Mace weapon for real damage, it has been said that this class is the rival of the Edge Punisher, this Job has low speed, but a sure powerful attack, more info has yet to come.
Pets: Players who sometimes kill/befriends some Fiends may also become their pet, owners also need to buy their food so they might live longer, a pet may help on a battle by attacking, doing diversions, or making a combo attack, pets can also change into other forms when they are strong enough, Chim Chims are the first stage.
more info after another ep.!!
--------------------------

Last edited:

PKKzelfar

hey uhh...guys...has my fanfic writing been better...like to hear some things from you..
and dont worry, after i get on again, ill edit this post into a fanfic later
ehhh...nvrmind, no-one cares about .Hack anyways...just gonna continue it

Op. song-Sunday by Ajikan
Ep.9-Another Day, Another World?
Chapter 2

After seeing Zelfar again, Rika is deciding to quit the Chaos8, he checked the secret spot of C8 again, but the area was deleted,"Wha.., no way!, they're all gone!?," said Rika, he punched the wall beside him, "Ahh...you mean this area?, GM's deleted it," said a player pointing at the lost area, "Uhh...hey!, Master Bakura!," said Zelfar, he saw his teacher again so he was happy, "Don't be too happy kid, more and more things are gonna be deleted, GM's also deleted a place called..."Serpent of Lore", they are deleting everything that they didn't originally design, well, im gonna gather more info, see ya later kid!," Bakura waved goodbye to Rika, Rika sat down and started crying, "Im...all...alone?, I haven't seen my friends playing..why!!?," he walked around town and gone to an area, he sat there and looked at the sunset, he looked everywhere and saw none of his old friends.

"Hmm...so this is the kid called the "Rebirth", he's still too weak, i'll give him time,"
"Master Velfegore!, there have been AIDA in an area!,"
"Good, we must get it for our master,".

"Crap!, i still can't see any of my friends!, Hey it's!," Rika saw Nivax that just logged-in, Nivax got to the PvP center to check some battles, Rika followed Nivax("Hmm...he might know where the others are!,"), Nivax stopped and watched some PvP battles, Rika was still waiting in the corner, "I know you're there Rika," said Nivax, he looked at his back and he did saw Rika,
Rika became surprised, "Uhh...how did you know?," asked Rika, "Umm..it was so obvious to say the truth, and im guessing you're looking for the others...right?," asked Nivax, Rika didn't reply, "So that's it huh?, well, 1st, we gotta go to an area, you gotta know some of the extensions right?," said Nivax, he pulled Rika next to the Teleport Sphere, they got to an area, "Ok, what now?," asked Rika, "Let's try to get a pet!," said Nivax, they looked around for a Pet in Distress, so they maybe able to befriend it, "Oh!, i found one!, and it's being attacked by a...lv. 70...boss?, well at least im...lv. 65?...crap!," said Nivax, "Whatever dude, let's just get it over with!," said Rika, he entered the battle field, "Chim?," said the Chim-chim, it ran towards Rika and hide at Rika's back
"See?, it likes you already!," said Nivax, "Awww..i dont' care, let's just beat up the boss!," said Rika, he started slahing and hacking away the boss, "Whoaw, he can beat up a lv. 70 boss by himself, even though he's level...70, ohh..ok!,".
After many slashed, the boss was defeated, a message came to Rika, "The Chim-chim wants to be your pet!,", ok...do i say yes if he wants to be my pet?, asked Rika to Nivax, "Umm...yes?, after that let's see how we battles," said Nivax, Rika pressed "yes".

"Ok, let's check how he battles, call upon him, and then give him a name," said Nivax, Rika summoned his pet, "Umm..name?, how about Rika Jr.?, nah just joking, i'll name him, "Rebirth"," said Rika, he ran towards a fiend, "Ok...well, go command it," said Nivax who is watching at the sidelines, "Umm...go attack?, i dunno about this," said Rika, rebirth did attack the lv. 1 fiend, he almost got beaten but he succeeded, "See!?, told'ya it's easy!," said Nivax, Rebirth ran around Rika because he leveled-up, "Umm..yeah,".
"Ok, you go train your pet, i gotta go off now," said Nivax, he waved goodbye, "Wait!, what about the others!," said Rika, but Nivax already logged-off, "Great, well..i'll just go train you then,".

"According to plan!, this pet is gonna be really strong, Master Velfegore will be really happy to hear this!,".

End Chapter 2!
Ending song-Kimi to lu Hana
-----------------------------------------------------------
yeah uhh...guys..the info will be on the next chapter, sorry im kinda tired now

Last edited:

PKKzelfar

hey uhh..i edited the post into a fanfic now,yeah i know you dont care about reading it, just wanna inform ya, ill edit this post into a fanfic again!

time to start the next one, dont care if no-one is reading just gotta end this thing!
------------------------------------------
Op.song-Sunday
Ep.9 Another Day, Another World?
Chptr.3

After training his pet until it reaches lv. 20, he got really tired, "Aww..when are you gonna change into a strong kind of thing?, maybe i should check out the new updates on the main page," said Rika, he logged-off the game and checked the updates, he read every word, after understanding everything, he found an e-mail, "Wait...shouldn't i be informed if i had an e-mail?, weird..,"
he opened the E-mail,

"I know you're true identity Rebirth AKA Corbenik, if everyone found out that you just cheated at winning the championships..that would be bad..wouldn't it?, listen, i'm gonna go to the Center of Icheon and introduce to everyone the Cheater, come or you'll be exposed!

Signed Vel."

"Vel?, who is he?, anyways, i gotta go to center of Icheon!, so..Corbenik was the true winner, AHHH!, i just can't believe it!," Rika started punching himself, he got over it and went to the center of Icheon, many players were gathering up, "That must be it!, i gotta hurry!," said Rika, he ran towards the crowd, he saw a blonde guy with a scythe, but his face was hidden.
"Master Velfegore, he's here," said one of the guys who saw Rika, "Good, we'll dispose the C8 later," replied Vel, he vanished and left his henchman,Vel did a bug, a bug that would name a person his PC's name, his henchman who obtained a bug-named Velfegore came to Rika, Rika just realized that names of PC's are shown, "You're...Velfe...Velfegore!, Darn you!!!," shouted Rika, he sumoned the PvP battle field, "You're in for pain kid!," said the henchman, Rika summoned his pet, and got his weapons, "You mean you ARE!," said Rika, he commanded his pet to attack with him, both of them were lv. 70 so they were at an even match, after many strikes, the two stopped to use items, after they got full health they continued to slash, "Why?, his Rengeki sphere is still not appearing!, i gotta use a Rengeki!," said Rika, his pet came rushing in, the Henchman was about to slash Rebirth but Rika was attacked from the sky, "Eagle's Fury!,", the henchman got hit, but when he recovered from the hit, he used an item, the item prevented him to get the Rengeki sign and he had the Rebirth status, so when he dies he can recover to full-health again, "darn, an item-mall item, this might be hard, what if..Corbenik!," Rika summoned Corbenik, he also got the Rebirth status, but he released the Corbenik status, but he still has his Rebirth status, "Hmmph!, now we're even!," said Rika, "hahaha..master will be happy to know you're a novice epitaph user!," said the henchman, they started slashing each others again,"I know now!, this item, the Rengeki Ball, this will release his Anti-Rengeki!," said Rika, he threw the Rengeki ball at the henchman, the henchman now has te rengeki sphere in him, "No!, he found a loophole!," Rika did one of his combos, "ha!, the single-awakening combo?, let's try it!, AWAKENING!," Rika released a powerful aura, his pet also gained the area, "now...Awakening RENGEKI!!," Rika did the most powerful hit to the henchman, the henchman was finally KO'ed but his Rebirth status has his health to full again!, "Crap, because of that combo..it costs all my health?, only 1 HP left..must...AHH!," before Rika can use an item, the henchman slashed him, Rika was also back to full-health because of the rebirth, "Now we're even!," said the henchman, they started slashing again and againj, every player watching was so bored of no-one winning, so no-one was watching it, but there was still 2 players, Zelfar and Velfegore, Zelfar found that Velfegore was watching because both of them was watching at the opposite buildings, "So..he is back...i'm gonna go say hello then," said Zelfar he walked towards Velfegore, Velfegore also realized so both of them were walking towards each other.

"Ahehehe..so you're watching too, my old friend!," said Velfegore, "So now..you're gonna dispose of C8 right?, you know their hide-out?," asked Zelfar, both of them were friends when the first game of "the World" was released, "yes..but this one is the one that we won't dispose of..he has Corbenik and Korin, Korin is gonna be the one to be disposed of," said Velfegore, "Good luck with that, a guy also wants to ask me something, see ya later..old friend," Zelfar teleported to another area, "Ahehehe...can't be helped, he's always like that!, the 2 Reaper Prince has meet again, this is getting interesting," said Velfegore.

Back to the battle, "Huff huff, you're good, but i'm still gonna beat ya!," Rika ran towards the henchman, "Like you can!,"
they got back to slashing but still no-one was winning, "Hahaha...gotcha...Reaper's Spikes!," the Henchman summoned burning spikes on the place that Rika was standing at, Rika evaded it but the spike were following him, they will always follow you, even if you lure them to me, they will just avoid me!," said the Henchman, "darn, i can't beat him..wait..i feel something, Corbenik..you want to battle?,and you too Korin?, wait..tow of you at the same time..let's try it..EPITAPH!!," Rika finally summoned Korin the Blade demon, and Corbenik the Rebirth, Violet aura was flowing in him, "Master Velfegore...he finally did it...," a huge blast came to the henchman, the henchman vanished, Rika got back to normal form, "Korin..so that's your true form., so now he's.vanished?,".

"Hahaha...great job my henchman, now...we will succeed," said a Velfegore watching the end of the match.

The next day Rika checked the "World" again to see if his friends were back, he saw that Betel and Rona are online, he came to check the area they were at, "So...now that i'm in the area, i'll go look for them," Rika checked around the area, the last place was the temple, "They might be there!," Rika checked the temple and it was open, "It's..open...so...they might really be here!,".

Rika got inside the temple, he felt powerful aura's, he finally got to the end and he saw Betel, "Hey..it's...Betel!," said Rika, he ran towards Betel but he saw a pink aura next to him, Betel was caught to the aura, "Rika...get away!," shouted Betel, "Why?, what's the...," before Rika could finish, he found out that the powerful aura was Rona's epitaph, "Rona..rona has an epitaph?!,"

End Chapter 3
Ending song-Kimi to lu Hana
---------------------------------------

Last edited:

PKKzelfar

huff huff..i'm tired...i got a head-ache thinking of that long battle....pls..some comments, you suk would be accepted, cuz this fanfic does..but i dun care,
and my old friends..pls..if you want to get your charatcer back, pls comment or PM me, like TLK, Max, N0thing and everyone who signed-up, and new characters would be accpeted

PKKzelfar

yeah this one im gonna edit into a fancfic...aww come on guys...well nvrmind, im gonna post my drawings of the charcters later, i only drew them in my pen so i dont use colors just blackness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back