• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► .Hack//E.P.//vol. 1 legacy

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

PKKzelfar

Okay....the Shino that is going to appear here is the one from G.U., because one of our characters are
named Shino

Ep.5-Friends
Chapter 7/7-Haseo's Comeback!

"Haseo!?," Zelfar asked, "Who the heck is Haseo?," Rika said looking confused, Haseo and Shinocame walking infront of them, "Ha.....haseo.....talk to them!," Shino said, pushing him. "Eh......what is it?,"
Haseo asked. "So....the Terror of Death has come back!," Zelfar said, "But....i thought you are The Terror Of Death?," Rika asked looking both at Zelfar.....that is gone, and Haseo.
"Uhh...he left while you were talking," Haseo said, Rika made a pouting face and said, "HE GOT AWAY...............AGAIN!!!!!!," ,"Excuse me......but....he is also named the terror of death?," Haseo asked, "Yes.....because he has the Epitaph......Skeith," Rika replied, "MY Skeith.......," Haseo looked very worried all of a sudden and said "Have you met a thing or someone named Cubia?,".
"Yes......he's kind weird.....and he is a someone! not a something!....anyway i'm Rika, i'm a Blade Master," Rika said, "Hello Rika....this is Shino.....(she is my....girlfriend) and you already know who I am,"
Haseo said, "Nice to meet ya anyway!....anyway i gotta go now, bye!," Rika said waving goodbye and looging-out of "the world", leaving Haseo and Shino
"Man....where the heck is Ovan!," Haseo said looking bored of waiting.
"and the others!," Shino added, some players came to the field it was:
Atoli,Pi,Kuhn,Yata,Sakubo, Piros the IVth, Endrance, Gaspard, Alkaid and Silabus
"Heya Haseo!," Kuhn said, Pi and Yata stayed quiet for a while, "Haseo.....," Bo said.
"Hello......all of you," Atoli said, "My heart is following you always....Haseo," Endrance said charming Haseo(Eeeewwww........)"Haseo!!!!!:)," both Gaspard and Silabus shouted. "You better not get beaten!," Alkaid shouted.
"How about a Big BEAR HUG!!!!!!," Piros shouted, running towards Haseo and giving him a tight hug.
"Hey!," haseo shouted, everyone was laughing, they had a great time talking with each other, haseo walked to the Waterfalls and said, "Where the heck is Ovan!?," Haseo said.
"HELP!!!Brother Ovan has been kidnapped!," someone shouted.

At another area:
"Your our only hope for finding Haseo now!,"??? said
Ovan was there not talking to the kidnappers........

TO BE CONTINUED!........................

~~~~~Online Interview!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I:Hello everyone! this OI!
now let's start!.......
Now......the thing we called Doll Syndrome has come back!
we visited a home who has aqcuired the doll syndrome
he kept saying.....Chaos8!
and he wrote some other words like:
Heine, Rebirth, Graveyard of the Net
and many other things we don't know about......let's interview the mother of this kid!
Hello Miss......Unigawa!(hachacha!)
Unigawa(U):
Umm.....Hello.....
I: so....what happened to your son? is this thing like doll syndrome?
U: No......sometimes some black spots appear on his body
I:very strange.......

Kid: CHAOS.......

*camera blacks out*

Trey~Ice Knight~

nice chapter, poor mister interviewer man...anyway, like i said good job n can't wait to see how my idea fits into the storyline :thumbsup: oh yea n i posted yet another chapter of .hack//kingdom so check it out! and can't wait to see my idea in the story!^^

PKKzelfar

nice chapter, poor mister interviewer man...anyway, like i said good job n can't wait to see how my idea fits into the storyline :thumbsup: oh yea n i posted yet another chapter of .hack//kingdom so check it out! and can't wait to see my idea in the story!^^

yep..................you'll be on the next Ep.
and how about joining my new forums?
Link:
dotHackamania
about .Hack......
and anyone can join!

PKKzelfar

Ep.8-My Resolution
Chapter 1/2-the last battle of the epitaph users

Haseo looked closely, it was Aina, running towards him.
"Darn, where is he?," Haseo asked to Aina, Aina talked about everything, and after that Haseo said, "Let's go to! Icho: True Chaos' Heine!,".
In the area:
Everybody came to the area, Haseo saw Ovan in a corner.
"Ovan!," Haseo rushed to Ovan but was caught in a magic spell. "What the?, a trap Magic!," Yata said.
"Darn, i.....can't get out!,".
The kidnapper appeared infront of Haseo and said, "Haseo.....the Terror of Death, what a shame.....i only got 1 little mouse!,". "Who the hell are you?!," Haseo said trying to get out of the trap.
"I am the leader of....the Chaos8," Some 6 players came to him, "Only 1 more left......Rika, now my AIDA find him and control him!," He said, " Ri.....Rika?, no way.....," Haseo said.

In Icheon Central:
"Man.......I really want to save my sis, but the do i really have to join them?, Darn!," Rika looked at the side and he saw AIDA, it came toward him, "No way...i'm gonna be controled by you!," Rika ran away and said to himself, "I can't use my Epitah.....the Chaos8 leader said that if i use it's untamed power....it will kill me!, but it activates itself.....how?,", Rika came to a was trapped in a dead-end "Darn!, guess there is nothing more to do," Rika stood straight and let AIDA control him, "AAAHHHHH!!!!!,".

Back to Haseo:
"Yes....the AIDA has controlled him, he'll be here,".
"Is....he an Epitaph user?," Haseo asked.
"Of course!, all of us are Epitaph user's, we need the 1st Epitaph users to revive Heine!," the leader said.
"Heine?, the lord of Chaos?," Asked Ovan who was rid of his paralyze magic.
"Yes, and the Rebirth is awake, we need to kill you all so we can take your remaining Epitaph souls!,"the leader said.
"Grr....., Where is Skeith when I need him?," haseo asked himself, he tried to punch the trap but his health depleted to 1/4, "He is....here," the leader said, out came Rika, with AIDA on his body.
"Now.....the Absorb spell!, Lege Um!," the leader and all the members casted a spell, after that Haseo realized that he was glowing, and the other epitaph users to!, "Is that you....Skeith?,".
"I'm feeling like a battle and....girl's!" Kuhn shouted, "Hmmm so the Epitaphs want a final battle,eh?," said Yata.
"Well then Haseo let's do it....for "The World!," Atoli said.
"Hahaha....you think you can beat us?," the leader said, "I don't care.....now guys....ATTACK!!," haseo shout rushing towards the Chaos8, even the Chaos8 rushed towards them, all of them collided, using all their strength to beat up each other, now the remaining EU(Epitaph Users) are:
Haseo and the leader of C8.
"now....PERISH!," the C8leader shouted, "Rot in Hell!,".
Both of them used DATA DRAIN at the same time resulting an explosion.
"HASEO!!!,".
They ran toward the battlefield and saw only Haseo, but the C8 leader was not there.
"Where is he?," Haseo asked to himself, even all the members were gone, and they heard the voice of the C8leader.
"You have defeated and DATA DRAIN me!, but there is still 1 HP left at me, but mark my words....you'll be the 1 who will rot in hell!,".
"We have defeated their Epitaphs.....they won't do much now.," yata said.
"Well we won.......and our Epitaphs are now gone....forever.....who will be the next Epitaph users?, we'll see,".

END CHAPTER 1!.

Last edited:

PKKzelfar

sorry for double post.
but just reminding you that the chapter is now finished.
and all of you know.....this is the last ep. of this fanfic.
so the next ep. will be the last....and the longest!but i will be making a vol.2 so stay tuned!

PKKzelfar

okay.....say your g'byes to this fanfic. cause it's gonna end....in this last chapter.

Ep.8-My Resolution
Chapter 2/2- Rika's Destiny.....

"Hmmm.....where the heck is Rika?, I haven't seen him, he's always hanging around but now....he's not?, and we'd all level up to 50, and he's still not......i think," said Betel searching around for Rika, "you know what....i have a bad feeling about this, we haven't heard about him," said Rona, "hey guys.....i heard some people that, in an area some guys had an extreme battle, and something about epitaphs!, and someone that we all know uses it," said N0thing running to them, "Darn, why is it that when i hear epitaphs, i feel something?," said Betel to himself, "Wait!,is it....Rika?!," said Rona looking really worried.
"And something about Haseo coming back," TLK said also running towards them, with all the members of the Abyss squad.
"Hmmm....so we're all looking for Rika.....," said someone ontop on one of the buildings, with 4 other people. "Who the heck are you?," said Xugoh pointing at him.
"Me?, they call me the Grim Reaper, Zelfar," said Zelfar introducing himself, "and this are my comrades, anyway they have important bussines to do, go...," added Zelfar "Let's go guys!, said Orlax.
"The Grim.....Reaper, I heard about a title name about that, he uses a thing named Skeith," said Navix.
"Skeith is not a thing, he is an......Epitaph," said Zelfar, Betel then feeled something again.
"So......you can feel the Epitaph flowing through you....Betel?, or should i call you.....The Propagation?Magus!," said Zelfar, he then casted a spell to stop the untamed Epitaph, "Inzu Rem!,".
"Now......we can't do anything anymore.....Rika is now....a member of...the Chaos8, a group whose goal is to rule the whole net and revive their God-Heine, if that happens......Heine will not only live in the world, but......he will also live in our "real world" , now that Rika has joined them......they can now revive heine......but...they have lost their Epitaphs....for now," said Zelfar, all of them reacted to what they said, "but what about you and me?, we are also Epitaph users, what is our importance?," asked Betel.
"I know who are the ones who uses all the phases, but Rika posseses the most important.....the Rebirth.......,".

In another Area:
"Hmmm......so Rika....you finally decided to join us?," said the C8 leader
"Well....there is no more way to go, and this is my only way to save my sister," said Rika
"a Wise Choice!, we just need to revive our Epitaphs back.....and we can summon the God.....Heine!,".
"Understood," said Rika, "But....first.....Wile Ran!," said the Leader casting a spell making Rika look like a true member and his personality changed from good to Chaos Evil.
"Now...... i want you to kill the 7 Epitaphs of Morganna!,".
"YES....Master!,"

~~~~~END~~~~~~~

Last edited:

Trey~Ice Knight~

nice part-chapter, zelfar...still can't wait to see how my idea will appear in the ending of the fanfic and how it ends...oh n u can count on me joining vol. 2^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back