• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Habits

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

xx kairi xx

dunno if a thread like this has been made before but i couldnt find one so...

do you have any strange/bad/funny habits? XD
mine would be sticking things in my mouth ...that sounds a bit dodgy lol. i mean things like pencils, pens etc

Last edited:

yado

I taste delicious
a habit of chewing on the collars of my shirts, or the strings that hang from my hoodys

Clone

i some time bit my nail but its hard to play games when they get too low.

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
Nail biting is weird, I never understood it.

I've got OCD pretty badly, so I'm usually doing something weird. It's usually checking things, I'm never certain about the time until I've looked at the clock seven or eight times, I can't fall asleep without getting up to check things sometimes, stuff like that. I also have an odd fixation for things being parallel, and will correct crooked things nearly constantly.

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Making Out With DT Cause He's So Damn Sexy!
I'm extremely OBSESSED with cleanliness and organization. VERY OBSESSED. If something is out of order (organizational wise) or if I feel I need to clean something i will drop everything else and do such. It can be helpful or annoying. Lol.

D

Deleted member 36435

I have some sort of wierd OCD.
Like in real life I'm a slob but on my technology (PSP, DS, PC) I'm a clean freak. I have to constantly clear browser history, delete files, etc.
It's pretty odd.

Solareon

The last Soldier
Website
unlimited-gaming.net
I sometimes say werid and dsiturbing things at the wrong time, like this one time a Nun came to my old school and I asked her "Hey since you gave up sex does that mean your really tight down there, I mean no ones been taping that so it should of got pretty tight....Wait since there aint no copany down there do you even wax?"

Spic Steve

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOL
Awards
I sometimes say werid and dsiturbing things at the wrong time, like this one time a Nun came to my old school and I asked her "Hey since you gave up sex does that mean your really tight down there, I mean no ones been taping that so it should of got pretty tight....Wait since there aint no copany down there do you even wax?"

that's not a habit, that's called perversion, sweetie.

K

Kegluneq

LOL.
I've had that problem on occasion, although not as bad as that.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
^O hai thar MJ

I seem to bite my nails a lot... not through nervousness or anything. I tend to need to have things all at a certain number... It started when I was younger, I always had to have something that turned (ie. Toys with moveable arms etc) that if I turned it one way, I always turned it back the other way the same amount of times. I still do it with necklaces etc. too, it's insane o.o
And I usually have to have everything that I can neat and in line... Remotes, pretty much anything that I can line up. It's like living in fricken Tetris

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
i have an awful habit of replying to threads... and of being awsome. i like the latter though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back