• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

HA! *comic*

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kunoke

2006-03-13.png

Wow. That kinda sounds like me. I almost always traded goofy out.

Savior of Dawn

Leader of the Dai Gurren Brigade
...I only traded Goofy because I was too lazy to equip him with healing items, so just in case I couldn't heal myself, Donald would.

Dr. Stoopid

Riku the law said:
i like the first one i didnt really get the second one

The second one was simply about how the game was too easy, saying that playing KH2 is as easy as defeating the stereotypical cheerleader (Ya know, the blondish valley girl type) in a game of chess, provided of course you know how to play chess.

The inner message being nice to look at but not very smart. Tis a shame that people are scientifically unable to be smart and good looking at the same time.

Ivyprincesofhart

Hanging from the bottom of the bottom when the bot
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Kunoke said:
2006-03-13.png

Wow. That kinda sounds like me. I almost always traded goofy out.

Yeah, almost always traded Goofy out unless I needed to lev. up Valor, or if it was a world were Donald would be trouble. But I really like the part 'bout him getting dropped on his head, because that happened to me too. I think my mom was trying to get rid of me before I was even born. But it didn't work, and thanks to that, I'm not retarded, but crazy, pchyico and an absoulute NUT JOB!!! :cool: Bye-bye!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back