• As we all know, this is a forum for Kingdom Hearts. Even so, if anybody posts spoilers for Endgame anywhere on this site without spoiler tags, you will be banned. If you change your avatar to something related to Endgame, you will be banned. If you put something in your signature, send a message to somebody that is visibly seen, or share spoilers with somebody who does not wish to see them, you will be banned.

h3¥ 3v3r¥80|)y!!!



REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Darkness_Shadow

New member
Joined
Jan 21, 2005
Messages
323
Awards
0
Website
www.freewebs.com
h3¥ 3v3r¥80|)y!!!

0|(! 1 7hou6ht 0f 4 6r34t i|)34!!!
4lr16ht, 1f 50m30n3 (4|\| 7r4n51473 |)i5 133t. 1s r341l¥ r341l¥ (001! 4n|) n07 0n1¥ 7h4t, 8u7 7h3y (4n un|)3r5t4n|) 133t! 4nd j00 411 83 v3r¥ j3l0u53 0f h1m 0r h3r!
5o \/\/h0 3v3|2 (4|\| 7r4n5l473 |)15 f1r57 \/\/1|\|5!!!

¥4¥!!! :D
 
I

inhiding

Guest
Re: h3¥ 3v3r¥80|)y!!!

That is completely far from the leet I normally see, and it strains my eyes moreso.

Darkness_Shadow said:
0|(! 1 7hou6ht 0f 4 6r34t i|)34!!!
4lr16ht, 1f 50m30n3 (4|\| 7r4n51473 |)i5 133t. 1s r341l¥ r341l¥ (001! 4n|) n07 0n1¥ 7h4t, 8u7 7h3y (4n un|)3r5t4n|) 133t! 4nd j00 411 83 v3r¥ j3l0u53 0f h1m 0r h3r!
5o \/\/h0 3v3|2 (4|\| 7r4n5l473 |)15 f1r57 \/\/1|\|5!!!

¥4¥!!! :D
OK! I though of a great idea!!! Alright, if someone can translate dis leet. Is really really cool! And not only that, but they can understand leet! And joo all be very jealous of him or her!
So whoever can translate dis first wins!!!
 

Darkness_Shadow

New member
Joined
Jan 21, 2005
Messages
323
Awards
0
Website
www.freewebs.com
Re: h3¥ 3v3r¥80|)y!!!

ya gj! but you missed the "¥4¥" but thats fine! and you go joo wrong... its you. ut good enough!

3v3r¥0n3! \/\/3 h4\/3 4 w1|\|3r!!!
now everyone become jealous!
 
I

inhiding

Guest
Re: h3¥ 3v3r¥80|)y!!!

Eh, I translate as is though. .__.;

Should I be flattered? xD
 

RTP49

who's your nii-ni
Joined
Jan 1, 2005
Messages
2,664
Awards
0
Location
WEST VALLEY HIGHFIVE
Re: h3¥ 3v3r¥80|)y!!!

Y #31/0 7#4r f3{}0\/\/ 1337-5p34|<3r!

1 4^^ /21)7#39!6!

1 4^^ 1337

1 #4\/3 <14^ 0|= 1337

DECIPHER.

NOW.
 
I

inhiding

Guest
Re: h3¥ 3v3r¥80|)y!!!

RIDETHEPIG said:
Y #31/0 7#4r f3{}0\/\/ 1337-5p34|<3r!

1 4^^ /21)7#39!6!

1 4^^ 1337

1 #4\/3 <14^ 0|= 1337

DECIPHER.

NOW.
y helo that fellow leet-speaker!

I am RIDETHEPIG!

I am leet.

I have ---- of leet.



Having trouble with that third to last word.
 
I

inhiding

Guest
Re: h3¥ 3v3r¥80|)y!!!

Not often, then again, I am a bit rusty.
 

Darkness_Shadow

New member
Joined
Jan 21, 2005
Messages
323
Awards
0
Website
www.freewebs.com
Re: h3¥ 3v3r¥80|)y!!!

hmmm. i dont use the entire code for it all. the real way to do it is to misspell things and use some letters in it. like-

0/\/\g0u|)! 1 l0\/ 73h /\/\4p d3 |)u57! 1 (4|\| p3\/\/n 50 m4|\|¥ n008s 0n 1t! /\/\48e¥ 70|)4y 1 \/\/1ll |*3\/\/n 3|\|0u6h n008s 0n i7 1 (4|\| |2a153 m¥ r4n|( i|\| 73h s3r\/3|2 fr0/\/\ 3 t0 1! h3 h3!

quoting that mygot video!
 
I

inhiding

Guest
Re: h3¥ 3v3r¥80|)y!!!

Darkness_Shadow said:
hmmm. i dont use the entire code for it all. the real way to do it is to misspell things and use some letters in it. like-

0/\/\g0u|)! 1 l0\/ 73h /\/\4p d3 |)u57! 1 (4|\| p3\/\/n 50 m4|\|¥ n008s 0n 1t! /\/\48e¥ 70|)4y 1 \/\/1ll |*3\/\/n 3|\|0u6h n008s 0n i7 1 (4|\| |2a153 m¥ r4n|( i|\| 73h s3r\/3|2 fr0/\/\ 3 t0 1! h3 h3!

quoting that mygot video!
myg0t wins it<3

I remember when I first saw that a year ago, lmao.
 
T

The Marauder

Guest
Re: h3¥ 3v3r¥80|)y!!!

Lol, the one at www.pwned.nl? That's been around for ages, but yes, myg0t pwns your soul... but not mine. 0|/\|^3|) |=001!
 
R

Riku's Dawn

Guest
Re: h3¥ 3v3r¥80|)y!!!

When someone types like that, I expect someone to flame.Someone please ban me from this thread before I flame this!
 
T

The Marauder

Guest
Re: h3¥ 3v3r¥80|)y!!!

I'll flame your face... and we'll see what happens then. Go train up and fight someone.
 
Top